Smallest Size

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
OKay so weve always heard that when ur dick is cold it gets smaller and along with ur balls, so can neone recall their smallest size from a cold dick?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pyro69 said:
OKay so weve always heard that when ur dick is cold it gets smaller and along with ur balls, so can neone recall their smallest size from a cold dick?
Go into the Atlantic Ocean when the water temperature is around 50-52*F in January and surf for as long as you can without a wetsuit, you'll be lucky if you can see the top of your head & peehole. I'm sure the polar Bear club has very similar experiences. Back in HS days we used to surf for about 45 minutes in that, until we were numb, get out of the water, go sit in the car with the heater on and thaw out and make a decision whether we were going to go after another session. Air temp was obviously lower and with the wind blowing getting into 50* water actually felt warmer. With a wetsuit on once you get past the initial seeping in of the cold water, it wasn't too bad, but still major retraction up into your body/scrotum trying to stay warm.

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in the ocean, and every time I get out of my wetsuit and pee, I have a total babydick.:cool:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Completely flaccid and with an ice cube on it, my smallest is 2.75" long. I'm usually 3.5" long flaccid.