smallest soft and/or hard girth??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Jun 30, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

I m very curious about the smallest soft and/or hard girth a penis could have... is there anyone with less than 3 inches of soft girth or less than 4 hard girth??? just curious..

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sure, it's all out there somewhere mw

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

:D do you think?? I think such a small girth is quite impossible to exist... just like 7 inches soft and 8+ hard... although I saw Mr thickdick's penis pics where he correctly measured it and its soft girth is 6.25 inches!!! hard girth is at least 8 at the base and it looks really thick.. maybe the only legit 8 inches of girth cock on lpsg

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's all out there, probably a lot more short skinny ones, than fat, big ones. just look at all the variety of body types and sizes, the possibilities and various configurations are literally endless.

5. joeym

joeym New Member

In the Lifestyles survey, 3.3% of participants were 'under 3" circumference' - I have a feeling there may have been some measurement error/confusion on these 3.3%. 0.4% of participants measured 3.00" to 3.25" circumference (1 participant out of the 300 measured)

Draft saved Draft deleted