Smalls And Government Policies

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being a Small is a sexual and social disability. We don't need government assistance, but our plight should be recognised. Too many pretend that size doesn't matter when it matters more than anything else.

I know you're just here for SPH, but it really doesn't. The overwhelming majority of people who think size matters are not the people who actually get penises stuck into them. The overwhelming majority of people who do like getting penetrated simply don't care, and rarely prefer penises that are considered big. Those are the facts. You can indulge your small penis kink however you like, but what you do not get to do is make shit up and pretend it's true.

Size really, truly, is not a determining factor for people who like being penetrated with dicks. It simply is not.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I know you're just here for SPH, but it really doesn't. The overwhelming majority of people who think size matters are not the people who actually get penises stuck into them. The overwhelming majority of people who do like getting penetrated simply don't care, and rarely prefer penises that are considered big. Those are the facts. You can indulge your small penis kink however you like, but what you do not get to do is make shit up and pretend it's true.

Size really, truly, is not a determining factor for people who like being penetrated with dicks. It simply is not.

You should take your own advice.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Between Congress and the Fed the smalls on Wall Street were bailed out to the tune of $4 trillion after the 2008 collapse. ;)

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm...interesting question. How would this work? For example, today i was buying breakfast and paid with hard earned cash, but the guy behind me (who, without getting racial, would be said to be much larger than most) paid for his breakfast with government 'Family First Food Card (welfare)"-- Of course, he then paid for lottery tickets with a wad of 20's.......

Would I get a government card to cover the cost of smaller condoms? A tax break even?

Reactions: wallyj84

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Hmm...interesting question. How would this work? For example, today i was buying breakfast and paid with hard earned cash, but the guy behind me (who, without getting racial, would be said to be much larger than most) paid for his breakfast with government 'Family First Food Card (welfare)"-- Of course, he then paid for lottery tickets with a wad of 20's.......

Would I get a government card to cover the cost of smaller condoms? A tax break even?

Good question. Most government welfare programs are targetted right? So you would have to figure out what part of Small's lives need the most intervention. I think the best answer would be mental health or perhaps subsidized enlargement surgery.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Pointing you to what actual women who like penises say about penises isn't making shit up. What you do is make shit up.

Please seek competent psychiatric care. You clearly need it.

I point out the real life experience of Smalls like myself. Rejection, dissatisfaction and unwanted humiliation are not uncommon experiences for Smalls. I've gone through it and so have many others. But I guess our experiences don't matter.

Try listening to people who have small dicks. You might learn something.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good question. Most government welfare programs are targetted right? So you would have to figure out what part of Small's lives need the most intervention. I think the best answer would be mental health or perhaps subsidized enlargement surgery.

I don't know if I would use the word "targetted"....sounds too much like they are trying to manipulate the outcome. I'd just say that certain requirements need to be met, qualifications. Under X inchs qualifies you for Y, that type of thing. I think that we should have a system like some European countries have for disabled men (wheel chair bound, extreme genetic conditions, etc) where the men can visit brothels a few times a year on the government dime (or tit if you wish)--- Mental health is already something available for anyone that needs it. Sadly, enlargement surgery often does not give you much, if any, added length...mostly girth gains due to moving fat to the sides of the penis, giving you a thicker shaft with a small head sitting at the tip. I"d rather be left alone, personally.

What a load of complete bullshit......self appointed representative of no recognized, credible, diagnosed, group pf people.......can you point to the World health Organizations research and policies please...or maybe the UN charters on discrimination ?......No , because your arguments are baseless, and your claims are false, you're opinion is fine however, i support you in your entitlements to it, but your assertions are just plain moronic i'm afraid.

Its easier to stick to expressions of opinion its actually easier as no facts are required to form or express an opinion, but when you make arguments you must cite facts, not fairytales.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What a load of complete bullshit......self appointed representative of no recognized, credible, diagnosed, group pf people.......can you point to the World health Organizations research and policies please...or maybe the UN charters on discrimination ?......No , because your arguments are baseless, and your claims are false, you're opinion is fine however, i support you in your entitlements to it, but your assertions are just plain moronic i'm afraid.

Its easier to stick to expressions of opinion its actually easier as no facts are required to form or express an opinion, but when you make arguments you must cite facts, not fairytales.

Another person who wants to deny our struggle to protect his privilege.