Smalls And Government Policies

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have already told you. You just aren't listening.

Nonsens. Point me to any thread or conversation where you gave us actual proof that a) you have a very small penis and b) having a very small penis has caused other people to treat you badly, so badly that you are actually disabled in your life.

You’ve never proven anything. @ItsAll4Kim is right; you just make trolling statements and when you are confronted with that fact you either backpedal or repeat “It’s a simple fact”.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Nonsens. Point me to any thread or conversation where you gave us actual proof that a) you have a very small penis and b) having a very small penis has caused other people to treat you badly, so badly that you are actually disabled in your life.

You’ve never proven anything. @ItsAll4Kim is right; you just make trolling statements and when you are confronted with that fact you either backpedal or repeat “It’s a simple fact”.

As Kim pointed out, I have pictures in my profile. So you can go there and see that I have a less than one inch penis. I and other Smalls have told numerous stories of how we were rejectedbor humiliated for having a Small penis. We have done it so much that for you to say otherwise is basically nothing more than willfully ignorance.

As I have said in this thread multiple times, having a Small dock is a sexual disability. It is not the same as being blind or a unable to walk. My disability is limited to the sexual realm and some social situations.

You are trying to twist my words to mean something that I never said, because you know I am right. Sad.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As Kim pointed out, I have pictures in my profile. So you can go there and see that I have a less than one inch penis.

Do you know how big an inch is?

I have looked at your pictures. You do not have a one inch penis. That is objective, measurable fact. So the only options here are 1) You are completely fucking delusional, in which case you need psychiatric care for the delusions that are obviously causing you pain, or 2) you are deliberately trolling.

Since we have evidence that you know you're trolling, well...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Do you know how big an inch is?

I have looked at your pictures. You do not have a one inch penis. That is objective, measurable fact. So the only options here are 1) You are completely fucking delusional, in which case you need psychiatric care for the delusions that are obviously causing you pain, or 2) you are deliberately trolling.

Since we have evidence that you know you're trolling, well...

Yeah, I'm not falling for this stupid gas lighting BS.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is your dick, right?

dpic-jpg.205037

That is not an inch long.

Here is a ruler:

main-qimg-813c25d80c5a5f80f93a6d25fba8df55.webp

We can see how big an inch is.

So you're trolling or delusional. Which is it?

Attachments

Reactions: MisterB

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I'm not falling for this stupid gas lighting BS.

Here is the definition of gaslighting

The thing about gaslighting is that it is lying to make someone disbelieve the evidence provided by reality.

In the real world where facts exist, your penis is not one inch long. Gaslighting is, in fact, what you are doing by trying to get us to disbelieve the evidence in front of us.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Here is the definition of gaslighting

The thing about gaslighting is that it is lying to make someone disbelieve the evidence provided by reality.

In the real world where facts exist, your penis is not one inch long. Gaslighting is, in fact, what you are doing by trying to get us to disbelieve the evidence in front of us.

Once again, I'm not going for this gas lighting B.S. So you're only embarrassing yourself with this stupidity.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, Wally. I am embarrassing you.

Delusional or trolling, which is it? We can see how big an inch is. We can see how big your dick is.

So you are either so far gone into your delusions that you literally cannot see reality--in which case you need psychiatric care--or you are lying to us.

Which?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No, Wally. I am embarrassing you.

Delusional or trolling, which is it? We can see how big an inch is. We can see how big your dick is.

So you are either so far gone into your delusions that you literally cannot see reality--in which case you need psychiatric care--or you are lying to us.

Which?
Not going to get dragged into this. I don't know what you get out of this bizarre game, but I'm not playing.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No, you're doing the usual troll thing: you have been 100% caught out in your lies, so now you're pretending we're the ones lying.

That won't fly.

And I will be posting those two images everywhere you troll, until you stop.

Fine. Post photos of my micropenis. Show everyone that I'm not lying.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am being trolled. And gas lighted.

No, you are the ultimate penis troll.

No questions about it.

When you're not trolling, you're actually lovely to talk to... But these threads? I fucking can't stand how long you've been allowed to pull this bull-fucking-shit.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim