cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

mr-average

Experimental Member
Media
U have a great job man! I saw in a few pictures of Alan and Tom (also Justin) that although Alan looks big Tom dwarfs hiim. How BIG are these guys. I don't think any of them have size 30 waist. Also they are all married. Do the wives show up on set?

I can get their actual measurements if you want. They're all on the wall in the work show.

The guy that plays Lex Luther lives 3 houses away from me.
Langley, Greater Vancouver Regional District, British Columbia - Google Maps

That's his house. he grows trees to get farm taxes hahaha....

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can get their actual measurements if you want. They're all on the wall in the work show.
I second actioncfc's request...I'd love to hear some dirt (and the measurements) on Messr's Ritchson, Hartley, & Welling! I'm particularly interested in knowing just how much of the Green Arrow costume is codpiece and how much is Justin. :biggrin1:

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[YES PLEASE! And may I have another?!

Does LEX still live next to you? He is off the show.

QUOTE=mr-average;2271633]I can get their actual measurements if you want. They're all on the wall in the work show.

The guy that plays Lex Luther lives 3 houses away from me.
Langley, Greater Vancouver Regional District, British Columbia - Google Maps

That's his house. he grows trees to get farm taxes hahaha....[/QUOTE]

mr-average

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, Michael still lives there.

Justin is gorgeous as well. I did a lot of the cutting for his Green Arrow costume. I also drew all the lines for the stitching on his gauntlets... *takes a bow*

I'm working on a movie right now. I'll have a look at the measurements when I'm in the shop again in a week or so.

Reactions: Jason GayLight

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met Michael Rosenbaum at a Sci-Fi Con I worked a few years back. Sorry - but my initial impression was "ego". I generally think that of anyone who wears sunglasses indoors...
Justin is gorgeous as well. I did a lot of the cutting for his Green Arrow costume. I also drew all the lines for the stitching on his gauntlets... *takes a bow*
I'm working on a movie right now. I'll have a look at the measurements when I'm in the shop again in a week or so.
He sure is gorgeous. Yes - thank you - those measurements (and any other dirt You'd care to share) on Justin & Alan would be greatly appreciated!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The Mother Lode of Justin Hartley Pics ....

Justin Hartley - fmforums

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not so much into Justin himself as I am in his depiction of the Green Arrow. I think the costume with it's hood, armbads, and codpiece is very sexy.

Don't read further if you don't want to be disappointed.

One of the pics on fmforums is a side view of the Green Arrow, and you can see in between his codpiece and the rest of his costume. Apparently his codpiece is just molded into the shape of a bulge and snapped into place, but he's not actually filling it out.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work on smallville in the wardrobe department. This guy is freaking hot and a total sweetheart.

He was in the episode Aqua in 05 and I think part of the Justice League in the ep Justice in teh 07 season and in a short bit with the justice league in the beginning of the 08 season. I haven't heard of any plans to bring back Authur Curry in future episodes. You never know they may just start a series with the Justice league, the trio that came from the future, the boys were pretty hot.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think next friday's episode of Smallville or one right after has a bunch more justice league people on it. So they all may be back and a bunch more too! Check out the previews on WB :)

see preview... GREEN LANTERN!! *one of my faves is gonna be on it* :) http://www.cwtv.com/shows/smallville

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think next friday's episode of Smallville or one right after has a bunch more justice league people on it. So they all may be back and a bunch more too! Check out the previews on WB :)

see preview... GREEN LANTERN!! *one of my faves is gonna be on it* :) Smallville

Actually, it's the JSA (Justice Society of America) that will be appearing. They are the World War 2 predecessors of the JLA.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, it's the JSA (Justice Society of America) that will be appearing. They are the World War 2 predecessors of the JLA.

:) yah... I forgot the first Green Lantern's name ...he was on Batman:Brave and the Bold the other night... :)

*love cartoons...my list of shows on my DVR looks like a kid programmed it. LOL*

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:) yah... I forgot the first Green Lantern's name ...he was on Batman:Brave and the Bold the other night... :)

*love cartoons...my list of shows on my DVR looks like a kid programmed it. LOL*

The original Green Lantern was Alan Scott. He now is called Sentinel. His daughter Jade was born with a built in lantern ability and her twin brother, Obsidian, has shadow powers and is also gay.