Smegma question....

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys...
I have a question, I just went to piss and noticed that I had a LOT of smegma on the head and under the ridge..I showered this morning and washed all the bits and pieces. I normally do not have this much...so my question is does the amount vary from time to time? I normally dont look at my cock when I piss I am usually making sure I am not pissing all ove the floor or toilet.

Thanks
Prep

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to answer this for you but for me personally i would have to have not had a wash for about 4 or 5 days before i noticed anything, there have been numerous times over the years where i let my personal hygiene slip to the point where smegma did develop but it was never a lot and only around the rim. I guess perhaps people produce differing amounts maybe.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once you get used to washing there DAILY, and/or whenever showering, you will be right .. i reckon
I would think the build up varys with each individual, depending on sweat, masturbation techniques,associated clean up -or lack of- etc
and its just a matter of common sense hygiene to clear the stuff.
Have had no problems of build up since, of course
I Never knew up to being an early teen,that i should ever contemplate checking under there and washing it.
In other words i consider it a lack of hygiene, and quite possibly most of smegma build up could stem from unsatisfactory clean up practices.
more common in the young....
enz
--non medical persons opinion .. of course.
Standing by..>>

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A good friend of mine swears that he produces more when he's had more dairy in his diet -- milk, cheese, ice cream, etc. I can't say I've ever experienced the same change he talks about, but it's vagely possible it does have something to do with diet. On the whole, though, smegma is just sloughed skin cells and transudated moisture, so unless there's a buildup of dried cum or something from after a wank, you'd have to be shedding more skin cells for there to be more smegma.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can I ask what is Smegma? Is it a sweat build up, secretions from the penis, or what?

It just seems odd that something could build up with nothing else happening down there.

Sorry for the ignorance and in no way do I mean for this to be insulting :redface:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Like you I shower daily and thoroughly clean under the hood. Ever since I started rolling down my foreskin to clean under it I've not seen a large build up of smegma at all. Definitely not during the course of the day. The last time I saw large quantity of smegma was the first time I ever rolled down my foreskin and there was so much it covered almost the whole head.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I ask what is Smegma? Is it a sweat build up, secretions from the penis, or what?

It just seems odd that something could build up with nothing else happening down there.

Sorry for the ignorance and in no way do I mean for this to be insulting :redface:

It is an icky mix of sweat, dead skin cells, secretions, fibres from underwear etc etc

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is an icky mix of sweat, dead skin cells, secretions, fibres from underwear etc etc

Ok, WHY DID I ASK, WHY DID I ASK :frown1:

Damnit, I knew that I should have stuck with the sexy fantasy of precum build up that I thought it was, lol

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as long as you dont ride bareback on yr hoss country .. yall' be right..?? ha
enz

not to hijack this thread, but....

That may look sexy and all in pictures, but I'm telling ya, you really don't want to try it. Their back bone where it sticks up above their withers, and your nards, don't like each other :cry:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry Country..i actually should have added .. 'without a saddle.'.as in the droopy bit a dangling..on the hairy almost mane bit,of ye critter..No More ,,haenzpphheeewww' i thought i was gonna get told off' haha

S

SirConcis

During puberty, there are periods where the skin regenerates ar faster pace, so you generate more dead skin cells.

It is possible that a whole layer of skin was dead but still attached when you last washed, and during those hours, detached and started to decompose (smegma) which woulf explain you saw a large amount. Could be you left some soap which caused accelerated separation of dead cells.

If it was a one time event, don't worry about it.