• Don't care either way

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters

dculo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
i find smegma to be one of those things that people either love or hate, not much in between. if someone you were hooking up with had dick cheese or the smell of it, would you still blow him or have sex? is the smell or look a turn on, turn off or doesn't matter to you either way.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I’ll dump any guy that can’t clean his cock properly. If he’s my husband, i’ll divorce his ass right there!

Cock cheese is up there with cheating on my list. The only way i can over look this if the guy was captured by the Talibans and was living in a hole for a few weeks/months without shower.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut, born & raised in the US - major foreskin fetish. On the right guy, a bit of cheese is incredibly erotic to me.
That is how I am on the subject. I'm cut and born & raised in the US. I didn't see my first uncut cock until I was in my 30's and they are very rare around here. I do play around with a really hot uncut college student. He often comes over right after he leaves the campus and before he goes home. He has been at class all day and he plays ball or works out at the gym most days. When he comes over, his crotch has the most intoxicating musky smell and his beautiful dick will have a some dried precum and piss under his skin. It is very exotic to me and really gets me going.

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm circumcised, so I have no issue with that. However, if I notice the guy I'll be with is uncut and has smegma, I would probably call it off. If he even can't even keep his cock properly clean, I wouldn't want to imagine how his ass must be. I mean, it shouldn't be rocket science for uncut guys that must they properly clean and wash their cock as stuff can accumulate under the foreskin.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ll endorse the opinion of many on this thread. Smegma’s pretty rare.

I’m uncut and have serious foreskin. I can’t recall sporting any. Even on those occasions like camping where you don’t shower as much, there’s enough pissing, wanking, general handling, and retraction of the foreskin that nothing much has a chance to develop. That’s in spite of the fact that I have been known to precum quite a bit.

I’m not saying that cockcheddar is an urban myth. But we don’t see much of it ‘round these parts.

Last edited: