• Don't care either way

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a no from me. I once met a guy w smegma (even the name sounds gross!) Like cottage cheese. Had the smell of one of those smelling french cheeses too *gags*

some guys are gross! The rubber gimp type person typically is one who eats cottage cheese from an uncut cock! That is gross!

playklax01

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it’s an acquired like/fetish/kink. a lot of men get off n the rush of the smell; hot, masculine men with that musky crotch odor…… shouldn’t be a reason to break up with someone if the two of you really like each other and mutually agreee to be clean but since it’s his cock, he should be able to do as he wishes keeping in mind that it is an issue for you…….

Musky/manly smell, that's one thing and I'm usually ok with that. Like someone having a light hint of BO after working a long day, I can get turned on by that. This was not that! A kink/fetish, for some, sure. Acquired? I don't know...I know I would never get used to it or adapt to it. I'd rather be covered in fresh skunk spray than have to smell his gross hog again.

He turned into a total jerk too (insulting me, demanding things, selfish sex)...once he got off (first), he was done, cleans up and starts putting his clothes on, and I'm like wtf? So this was just the breaking point. If he was a sweet guy and I wanted it to work, it possibly could have been addressed, but idk...other reasons involved too.

Reactions: malakos

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Musky/manly smell, that's one thing and I'm usually ok with that. Like someone having a light hint of BO after working a long day, I can get turned on by that. This was not that! A kink/fetish, for some, sure. Acquired? I don't know...I know I would never get used to it or adapt to it. I'd rather be covered in fresh skunk spray than have to smell his gross hog again.

He turned into a total jerk too (insulting me, demanding things, selfish sex)...once he got off (first), he was done, cleans up and starts putting his clothes on, and I'm like wtf? So this was just the breaking point. If he was a sweet guy and I wanted it to work, it possibly could have been addressed, but idk...other reasons involved too.
sounds like break up was best? Am I correct?
…….and I agree…..some manly BO after a long day at work is HOT! Hopefully not wearing deodorant so I could smell and chew on their arm pits!!!!!!!……

bromu420

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like when is just a small amount, but not too much. When jerking together is nice, as it smells better, but not into sucking or licking it.

Reactions: Deadblond

Lukesilver

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't smegma just... dudes not washing their cocks?
Not trying to shame anyone since, in countries where being cut is the norm, being uncut seems to bring a lot of ignorance and lack of information, but why the fuck are some ppl into that? That just sounds disgusting.