smegma

B_lfink99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you get smegma? how fast does it develop?

I started to get it when I was 12 and it was a real pain in my ass until I was circumcised at 20

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just make sure i clean it everyday when i shower... not a big deal

D_Harry_Wanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Washing your dick is faster, easier and feels better than brushing your teeth. Pull all your teeth and you won't have to mess with that burden either. As an uncut dude, I can assure you that smegma and problems with foreskin is overexaggerated in the US

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm uncut. I think I've seen smegma on myself maybe twice in almost 60 years.
Two seconds of water in the shower, and never a problem.

Is it just my imagination, or is smegma used as a way for circumcised men to dis uncircumcised men, so they can feel superior, by inferring that to have a foreskin is to be unclean? Sort of like the old testament?
If smegma was really a problem, wouldn't most of us be complaining about the way women smell?
They produce about 10 times what a man can produce.

Last edited:

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started to pull my foreskin back when I was about 13 or 14 and have had no problems since. But I still wash my cockhead every morning and every night.
I love my foreskin.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started to get it when I was 12 and it was a real pain in my ass until I was circumcised at 20

The bane of youth and burgeoning adolescence
Hygiene for such should be compulsory in Primary schools, as some parents i am sure neglect to inform there kids
Myself never told by Parents or friends, but naturally picked up the offensive smell earlier on and learnt to deal with it, a daily wash suffices huh?

Circumcision to rid Smegma seems a drastic move, not an ideal solution at all, and IF the Dr recommended it, then shame on him /her.
(Non medical man me, just a common sense dude?)

S

SirConcis

As a teenager, I woudl get smegma often despite properly washing penis. When masturating, I woudl first retract foreskin, let glans/skin dry, and then rub off the dead skin (aka: smegma). Then I was good to go for masturbation.

After I became semi cut, I never really got smegma anymore. My glans became fully exposed during every erection at night and ofren in underwear in day, so the dead skin cells (which do the "white" stuff in smegma) got rubbed off before they decomposed into smegma.

However, I continued to have the smegma smells. And it doesn't take long for the smell to happen after skin is brought back over head and dick placed back in underwear.

BTW, Smegma isn't a pain in the ass. It isn't painful, it is just very unpleasant sight and smell so it is a pain in the brain :)

Lack of smell was a huge plus of getting a full circ.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm uncut and the only time I had smegma was the first time I rolled my foreskin back, never had it since.

You don't start producing smegma, until the head and foreskin separate.
Smegma helps to separate the head and foreskin, as the membrane which bonds them breaks down, as nature intended.
That is why the first time a boy retracts, there is usually a lot of it, and then little after that, at least in your case, and mine.
Male and female genitals evolved to have a scent. It is a basic part of sexual attraction. Being repulsed by the smell of a healthy, clean genital seems rather against our evolution, doesn't it?

Last edited:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut. I think I've seen smegma on myself maybe twice in almost 60 years.
Two seconds of water in the shower, and never a problem.

Is it just my imagination, or is smegma used as a way for circumcised men to dis uncircumcised men, so they can feel superior, by inferring that to have a foreskin is to be unclean? Sort of like the old testament?
If smegma was really a problem, wouldn't most of us be complaining about the way women smell?
They produce about 10 times what a man can produce.
Well that last sentence did it for me.....:yup:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
do you get smegma? how fast does it develop?

I'd hate to think how filthy the rest of your body must have been if you weren't able to perform the simple task of washing your personal parts.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Washing your dick is faster, easier and feels better than brushing your teeth. Pull all your teeth and you won't have to mess with that burden either. As an uncut dude, I can assure you that smegma and problems with foreskin is overexaggerated in the US

As someone who was circumcised at birth, and will never have the luxury of experiencing foreskin, this is a fantastic point of view.

T

thunder_kat

i love havin a nice big uncut cock, circumcision just for the sake of it is self mutilation! washing behind your foreskin is just the same as washing your balls its just a subconcious thing i do