View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I didn't retract my foreskin until the age of 11. It didn't occur to me to do so before then. When I did it wasn't dirty, infected or nasty, just healthy and natural.

I'm very glad I didn't have my parents obsessing over my cock from infancy. They just told me to make sure I washed behind my ears, lol!

I suppose it's all a question of what you accept as normal. An uncirucmsiced cock doesn't take any particular care. It's no more difficult to keep clean than your nose, your feet, your armpits... or any other part of your body.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well Thickpig01 if I'm foreskin free doesn't it make sense that I'm smegma free as well? Hence no smell. A no brainer, oh excuse me.

It's you without the brain. All you would have had to do is wash with water alone for a week or so and smell and smegma would go away. Washing with soap irritates the tissues of the glans and foreskin of the uncut penis and produces more smegma, and a mild infection often as well. Water is all you need when you shower once a day. I haven't had smegma for decades, and I have the benefits of all the increased sensation, and the increased pleasure of the women I fuck, because of my foreskin.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm foreskin free doesn't it make sense that I'm smegma free as well?

Well, not exactly. Smegma is primarily sloughed skin cells and transudated moisture. All penises slough skin cells. If you're intact and the foreskin ordinarily covers the head, then some of that mix can be retained under your foreskin. If you're circumcised, your penis still continues to release moisture and shed skin cells and it has to end up somewhere -- usually your underwear (or jeans or whatever). That's partly why cut guys' cocks can smell, too, as many on this site have attested. In either case, the overwhelming majority of guys see little or no smegma in their lifetime. Women on the other hand...

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had a ridiculous but maybe effective idea in how to finally end out dispute of cut vs uncut. Separate them. All men with cut penises should move to the Americas, Uncut should move to Asia & Oceania. Those that are completely content with either can live in Africa and Europa and No communication should be allowed between these three new governments. End of story, case closed. enough. cause seriously, people can have both good and bad hygiene regardless of their physical appearance. It all boils down to a matter of preference.

This is the fallacy of Appeal to Authority. The advice you refer to is excessively interventionist. (The Mayo's advice on circumcision is hopelessly biased towards doing it, and like so many "authorities", it takes its cue on the effects of circumcision on sex from those bungling amateurs, Masters & Johnson.)

You should read the link before you talk shit.

The link did not advocate circumcision, it merely advised cleaning a newborn that was natural and uncut.

Well I didn't retract my foreskin until the age of 11. It didn't occur to me to do so before then. When I did it wasn't dirty, infected or nasty, just healthy and natural.

I'm very glad I didn't have my parents obsessing over my cock from infancy. They just told me to make sure I washed behind my ears, lol!

I suppose it's all a question of what you accept as normal. An uncirucmsiced cock doesn't take any particular care. It's no more difficult to keep clean than your nose, your feet, your armpits... or any other part of your body.

Agreed, no one obsessed over my cock and I was roughly the same age when I was able to partially retract (I read about phimosis and was scared shitless that I would have to get cut).

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just had a ridiculous but maybe effective idea in how to finally end out dispute of cut vs uncut. Separate them. All men with cut penises should move to the Americas, Uncut should move to Asia & Oceania. Those that are completely content with either can live in Africa and Europa and No communication should be allowed between these three new governments. End of story, case closed. enough. cause seriously, people can have both good and bad hygiene regardless of their physical appearance. It all boils down to a matter of preference.

How can it boil down to a matter of preference, when the choice is taken away from many within a few days of their birth?
If it was a matter of preference, every male would be free to choose either style. That is anything but the truth in many major countries...the US, Israel, South Korea, most countries of North Africa, etc.

Zerger

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only get it if I don't wash for like 3 days +, and at that it's very little, meh. Way less than what it used to be when I was younger. How long does it take for others to get it? Friend of mine gets it every day even though washing.

Reactions: 4skinuncutfrench