Smell of cock and balls

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok be honest am I the only who loves the scent of a man's penis and balls wether there clean or dirty it just turns me on

I definitely land somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. Like I’m not expecting it to smell like cologne but I also don’t want to smell if he forgot who wipe his behind. I prefer the right after the gym sweat. Like when it’s still semi wet and hasn’t had time to dry. The kind of sweat that only happens with 100% cotton underwear. He washed with dove for men. It must be the pheromones. Lol

I adore the scent myself. Huge turn on. Dirty, primal, exciting.

It's not very nice though if he's smelling fishy or has a strong cheesy smell though. I think that usually happens when someone jerks off and lets it dry on themselves without washing it off.

Yeah, the scent of a man works me up as much as the visual aspect of a man does (pretty much). Not a filthy, poor hygiene stench, but rather a clean, sweaty, been-lockedup-all-day-in-a-pair-of-pants, aroma.

Also, I get off on the same scent when it comes to a man’s feet.

I’m finally secure enough in my 30s to be open and honest about being really turned on by a guy’s warm musky scent. I have a regular jerk buddy who is a bike courier. He drops by after he’s been out biking all day making deliveries. My place is full of the scent of musky nuts when we’re done with our long stroke sessions. We always jerk side by side or spread eagle facing each other. As soon as he pulls off his pants, I get the deepest musky aroma in my face. He apologized but I let him know it’s cool, we’re guys, etc. I would really like to meet up with, chat, or jerk with other guys into man scent in my area.
I totally appreciate your appreciation for the warm musky scent of man‘s inguinal region.