smell of cum

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
That would be Chestnut trees in bloom. The air in the whole area smells like a happy ending.

never forget when a guy came on my cock to give me some lube. I jacked with his cum, stopped over and over to smell it on my hand.

No smell like that. I can smell a flowring tree in spring and get hard, the pollen smells just like sperm.

Love it.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't care for the smell in early days, but now I love the smell. Its such a clean, different kind of smell, not like anything else. I do have to agree that is does come close to a pollen smell in Spring time around home.

Reactions: hypolimnas

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummmm....I've never smelled my cum before. It doesn't have a smell to ME. So maybe I'm missing something..

On another note, the taste of my cum is fucking AWESOME!

Simba

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say the smell of sex. me and my girl together let off a special smell,, only problem is some people detect it and know.
I always wash well after sex , as before.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I visited my cousin and he had an 18 year old son. The kid was hot as hell. I went into the bathroom 10 minutes after he finish taking a shower. The room smelled like cum. Then I stepped on the soaked carpet. It was slimmy on my feet, then also touched it. I smelled it and it was cum. The kid came a lot! There was a trail of cum from the edge of the bathtub leading to the spot on the carpet. The next day, he did it again.

billybuster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Going all the way back to the pollen thing. I think it is a certain pollen, maybe honeysuckle? I hadn't thought about it until reading it here! But when I think back the honeysuckle I smell in my yard smells like cum! My wife says she love the smell of honeysucklce! I wonder if she gets the connection? I think cum smells way better!

Davepnasty1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to save my jism in a ziplock in the fridge and then smell it and taste it the next time I jack off! Gets me soo fucking hard!

Davepnasty1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i walk into a booth at a local bookstore there was a large pile of cum of the floor like at least two guys worth. must have been just minutes old i didnt see them walk out. but the smell of the jizz was amazing i took more than a few deep breaths. wanted to bust one my self. anyone else like the smell of cum?

That smell of jism makes me soo fucking horny too! I love to save my cum too, in a ziplock bag in the fridge. So hot smelling that semen as I jack off ... and tasting it too.

rryann

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I was in college, if my roommate had jerked off when I was not there, I could always smell cum when I got back to the room.
After a while, I got annoying to have to wait until the other one was out of the room, so we just decided that either one of us could
bust a nut when we felt the urge. Made things a lot easier.

Reactions: Americanspirit

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never forget when a guy came on my cock to give me some lube. I jacked with his cum, stopped over and over to smell it on my hand.

No smell like that. I can smell a flowring tree in spring and get hard, the pollen smells just like sperm.

Love it.
Dude, I agree with you. Some trees -- not sure if flowers -- just fill the air with sperm smell. It is beauitful>
The favorite spot I like a guy to cum on is my balls. Before myself cum. If you never tried it, ask your next guy to do it for you. It happened to me by chance: me and this guy were making out and frotting etc and he could not hold it more and shoot it. Somehow, by chance, a HUGE load ended on my balls and I was very close to cum too. Can't describe the feeling. So warm, so intense. I rubbed it in and had one of the strongest orgasms ever in my life. Highly fucking recommend it. Just do it as usual and, if he going to shoot, ask him to shot it on the balls before you cum. Then let me know what you felt, please. I am curious.

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I was in college, if my roommate had jerked off when I was not there, I could always smell cum when I got back to the room.
After a while, I got annoying to have to wait until the other one was out of the room, so we just decided that either one of us could
bust a nut when we felt the urge. Made things a lot easier.
that sounds limit-gay experience. whihc is nice. never did it though :(