Smell of cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MidwestGal, Nov 12, 2006.

1. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    Flat out I can't stand the smell of any partners cum. It makes me wretch and has made me puke. My partner came on my chest last night and I had a hard time not puking. It hasn't just been a problem with him, every partner I have been with.

I've had partners change their diets which didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am REALLY sensitive to smell and taste. I hate the texture even more. I don't have a problem giving a blow job as long as he doesn't cum in my mouth. If he did I would definately puke!

Even the partner that changed his diet ate mostly fruit it didn't make it any better. He drank lots of pineapple juice and coconut juice. Guess he was going for the pina colada flavor :rolleyes:

But I would appreciate some tips. I would love to be able to give him oral and not have to worry about throwing up on him! Good way to ruin the moment.

2. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

cum smells sort of like clorox bleach. seriously, mine is mild and kind of sweet, especially the precum. not sure what to attribute it to- i dont smoke, and i eat right for the most part. anyway, i think u might like it.:wink:

3. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    great pics radical. I still haven't found anyone that I like or can tolerate the smell. LOL, guess I have to shop around :rolleyes: Just kidding!

The smell just gags me. I know most of my partners have eaten right and were not smokers (or they would have no chance with me).

4. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I am too very sensitive to smell. My cum has it own smell but it isnt somethin terrible.
    I think that the problem might on the head (not his:biggrin1:), on your mind. Maybe you had a bad experience with someone that cum on your mouth and now every time you smell cum it triggers the sensation.
    I recomend you to go to a psycologist.

5. transformer_99

Gold Member

I guess you're "screwed" on this one, it is what it is ? I never gave it much thought about being allergic or nauseated to reproductive juices ? The ends justify the means, tolerate it for whatever purpose it serves ?

6. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    I don't think I need to see a psychologist not for that at least
    . I think it has something to do with my inner ear problems and always tending to have an upset stomach to begin with. When I started losing my hearing my other senses became much more sensitive. I smell things long before anyone else does. If my stomach is not upset I can tolerate the smell a bit better.

7. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    One reason I DREAD wet dreams. Even my own has me retching. Even the smell of a "clean" woman gets me ill.

8. transformer_99

Gold Member

There's really only a couple things I can't be around that have an odor that simply is too strong. Off the top of m head, garbage for one, and I'm not talking about what's in the kitchen for a day or so, but the city dump/apartment dumpster or the garbage trucks that drive by you in traffic. Another, the local sewage treatment facility. And a third one, those roofing tar trailers that get dragged behind pickup trucks in traffic. These are but a few of the things that literally are pungent enough in their odor to gag and nauseate me. The other day, I got behind a grabage truck long enough to literally taste it in the air for nearly a mile, it was disgusting, needless to say, that was an occasion when I accelerated well above the speed limit. The only thing that could've been worse, being in mid summer heat and having to follow that truck for miles.

Draft saved Draft deleted