Smelling Others Guys’ Underwears

I was wondering... am I the only one that ever smelled others guys’ underwears ? When I go to a man’s place and find a dirty underwear, I can’t stop myself to smell it and imagine his cock in there, hard in the morning, maybe with some precum or cum after a jerk off party. That’s totally a fetish thing :emoji_cold_sweat:

gatgogga

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been doing it for as long as I can remember, I always search the laundry baskets in hot straight guy's bathrooms. Can't resist. For years I was smelling the underwear of my friend's dad which he'd leave out after a shower. When he didn't wear any I could see the outline of his big cock which hung low, turned me on thinking of this while imagining that cock in his underwear around my face. As years went by my friend's brother turned 17 and puberty was good to him, overnight he became this tall muscular blond boy. One day he left his phone at home and I had a peek, found amazing photos of his massive cock... Like father like son. The best day was when he showered shortly after his father and I found both their underwear on the floor. I was in smelling heaven

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A while back, in the first year of my marriage, I was helping my wife, who worked in a laundromat that also provided wash and fold services, which anyone can drop off their dirty laundries and we'd do the wash for a fee, which depend upon how much the weight of the drop-off laundry, the heavier, the more we charged. During the first week I was there, most of regular customers who dropping off the laundry were older single men.
One of the regulars was a local cop, he was good looking, single, around mid-late 30s, all American type. I know he was a cop because he came in after his shift, with his uniform on and handed us his dirty laundries in a basket. After he left, I was sorting out his laundries, which consisted of a week worth of mostly underwear: all white T-shirts and various patterns boxers. I knew then he was into wearing boxers. I wanted to sniff those boxers really really bad, but my wife was there at the counter. I was waiting for her to go somewhere else so I can enjoy the sniffing pleasure. It didn't happen. My wife ended up took the basket and headed straight to the washer.
The cop came back the next day and we handed him his stuff. I was hoping next time he come back, I'd try to sneak one of his dirty boxers to the restroom with me, but I got a job offer and didn't return after the first week there.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college I chose to stay off campus in a small apartment with a friend so we were roommates. There was one restroom for the both of us and we were both 2 bachelors often in a rush so cleaning up after ourselves took a backseat. There'd be times he would come out of the restroom from showering and I'd be waiting at the door in nothing but a towel ready to hop in. Sometimes he's just step out and leave the water running so I could just hop in. I remember sometimes stepping out into a pile of his dirty clothes left on the floor. There were always a pair of his underwear somewhere in the pile. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that sometimes I'd see his briefs in the pile and would be slightly turned on by them. Sometimes I'd pick them up and they'd be sweaty because the guy sweated pretty heavily. If I knew that he was out of the apartment I'd take a few minutes to bury my face into the crotch area which always had a very strong scent. The pouch was always stretched out after a full day's use because his balls were humongous. Every now and then I'd glimpse of a few brown pubes stuck in the fabric. It was so damn erotic to me and I'd be horned up just from smelling his ball sweat. I was always careful to place his underwear back in the same spot just in case he was setting me up to see if they were being moved.

D

deleted4096271

My freshman year of high school, we were swimming in gym class (so we had all taken off our underwear and left them in the locker room). We played some game or something, which I won, and was allowed to get out of the water and change back into my clothes ten minutes early--meaning I had free reign over the locker room while the rest of the class finished swimming. I must have sniffed 15 pairs of underwear that day. I memorized where everyone put their clothes and rubbed my dick in the hot guys' underwear and licked them all over. A couple of the hottest guys had tight bright colored American eagle boxer briefs. I took pics of their underwear too. I wanted to steal them, but it would have been too obvious because I was the only one in there early.

I had plenty of other times I've stolen pairs though haha

franco310

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was doing my laundry and my neighbor, a very hot straight man with wife and a kid, came down wanted to do his laundry as well but i was first so he left his dirty clothes in the laundry room and went back to his apartment. I was so nervous i made sure he was gone and went through his dirty clothes I found his underwear I picked one and smelled it had some hair and some small dry cum in it, it was hot. I went back to my apartment, and I came soooo much just thinking about it.

gatgogga

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude that was a hot story thank u for sharing !
There is more, some of the pics I took from his phone had his cock bulging out of a particular pair of underwear. He was wearing them in his jerk off pics. A few days later I saw the same underwear in his bathroom...needless to say I took them. Every now again I take them out for a jerk off while looking at the pics of him wearing them

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it the only thing that happened with him ?
No, he was very affectionate straight dude, but cuddled with me once or twice while we waited for the rest of the household to get ready when we’d have roomies night out. He’d randomly hold my hand when we were all in the kitchen just talking. At times he’d go “hey...I love you”.

And then he’d do fun things like make his pecs bounce (he was one of those tall fit frat boys), walk around shirtless and sometimes he’d even walk around in a towel if he was about to shower or had just showered. One time he hugged me from behind when he was just in a towel and I swear I could feel a boner coming on (not gonna blame him). It was even more obvious cause we kept talking and he pulled the front of the towel away from his body a bit (so that the towel wouldn’t create a dick print I assume) and I was able to see his trimmed pubes a bit...but never his actual cock

garbbon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once... when I was in this hostel, a sexy guy was sleeping fully clothed.... BUT.. I saw a folded pair of underwear on his bed.. I was so bad... I took it with me as he was snoring. I went to the restroom to check it out.. and oh boy... it had some pubes and that musk I will never forget.
I kinda have a feeling he didn’t have much clothes while traveling, saving space in his backpack or something like that so... he wore that piece of underwear for a much longer time than he was supposed to. It was ripe. I sniffed it and sniffed it and sniffed it... it was so hot. Plus the guy was very young and very sexy. Shot some loads with it under my nose imagining his balls hanging on my face.

boff1987

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely not alone man... I’ve been more recently into sniffing a guys underwear. Love the smell of a ripe uncut cock still lingering in the pouch!

There’s a guy I see pretty regularly who puts on the same BIKE jockstrap for me and let’s me go to town sniffing and worshiping his uncut bulge. There’s something really hot about being able to smell the scent of his manhood through the jock with just a dribble of precum seeping out. The anticipation kills me!

frontvibe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG fuck yea!!!!!!!! I love this thread.

My first time, I was like in 6th grade, so 11 years old. I wanted to go to a specific school, so we used my aunt's address and the plan was I would go there after school and stay late until my parents came to pick me up. She had been newly married for about two years. Her husband was sexy as fuck, about 6"3, blonde all american, built like the hulk reloaded because he was into fitness. They had a dedicated home gym because he trained other men for like body building and stuff. I was already pretty much infatuated with him, so being able to be in their house regularly opened up a whole new box of temptations.

He would come home from work and not even 5 minutes in, be changed and start pumping iron. Definitely a dedicated and motivated man, his presence was pretty inspiring tbh.

He was super focused and always consistent with his workouts, so I always had a supply of sweaty clothes waiting for me. He would throw off his clothes in the laundry room, come out in towel and go up to shower. The first day I was in their house I didn't even think twice and made a b-line to laundry room. Tanks, jock straps, socks, shorts, the smell was completely overwhelming, it was my first time every being close to another male's body like that (I was already aware I was gay then). Everyone has a different body odor right? I remember his was more of the sour kind rather than musky, but oh so sexy. I remembering hyperventilating and almost crying because it was like snorting crack for the first time haha. I would like wring out the soaking wet shirts and taste his sweat. To this day, I still jack off remembering my first hit of man odor.

It definitely introduced me to wanting to express affection. Sniffing his clothes made me feel warm inside. I would make snacks and learned how to cook dinner and stuff for him and I loved it. After I started regularly sniffing, it's like I built up a tolerance and felt the urge to get even closer to him. I started rough housing with him a lot and I would like sit on his lap and straddle his big body. We would sit and cuddle on the couch watching TV, he would put his huge arms around me and I would like melt into his armpits haha. He never touched me sexually btw. If anything I initiated all the physical contact with him.

We stayed close throughout my whole school and trained when I started sports in high school. Yes, i still sniffed his clothes whenever I got the chance. He and my aunt eventually divorced, I still talk to him regularly, I don't talk to her at all (that's another story).

Anyone else try it when they were younger? I feel like this is a common mischievous thing. It's like the precursor to intimacy that we couldn't get yet.

I caught my nephew sniffing his step dad's workout clothes in the other room on multiple occasions, he was like in a trance with eyes closed savoring it. I didn't say anything of course, that use to be me so I understand. But it was funny as hell haha.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering... am I the only one that ever smelled others guys’ underwears ? When I go to a man’s place and find a dirty underwear, I can’t stop myself to smell it and imagine his cock in there, hard in the morning, maybe with some precum or cum after a jerk off party. That’s totally a fetish thing :emoji_cold_sweat:
That’s why I never find my tights in the same place I left them....!

massi23ita

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went to Barcelona for a weekend and I booked a room via Airbnb: the host was a really hot gay couple, Italian and Argentinian guys, 25/30 yo. In the shared bathroom I found their used underwear and I can’t resist: I took them and I smelled and sniffed, looking for precum and cum stains. It was really really hot...

Chachababy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dads friend has been staying at my house for a while. A tall 6’2 skinny 55 year old man. whenever everyone would go to work I would go into his room and sniff his underwear. He wears such small tights for a man of his height and it such a turn on because I can just imagine his huge cock sitting out of them in his pants. Then it gets me so horny I pull it over my whole mouth and face and pull it right behind my head and imagine he’s grabbing it while he fucks me and I sniff his underwear. It’s the best orgazms I’ve had in the mornings. I’ve also saved two of his tights. He left now and it’s a shame I should’ve taken another one when I had the chance

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to do that; I'll even sniff the t-shirts, but I definitely prefer to sniff the boxer briefs of either of the 2 guys staying at my house (we all have separate rooms). I'm in heaven when I am sniffing their undies!!

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d love doing this for such a long time! I’ve stolen several pairs from roommates. One of them used to buy expensive sexy briefs that smelled amazing and always had cum stains.

I’ve stayed at my best friend’s brother’s house several times now. He’s this sexy fit hairy guy. He always wears tight clothes and has a big bulge. Couldn’t resist to take a couple of his underwear and they smelled so good. Can’t stop thinking about him.

Another time, while in college, we were working on a long project an spent several nights working at my teachers house (she was helping us and she enjoyed the company). She was about 50 years old and was dating a hot 30 year old guy. One night I realized their laundry basket was in the bathroom. I found a way to take a pair of his tiny boxer briefs. They smelled so so good. My favorites so far.

Also my female neighbor gave me a copy of her keys so I could feed her cats while she was away. One time she was dating a really hot German guy. They went away for a week so u had to go into her apartment and feed the cats. I took the opportunity and looked through her boyfriend luggage. Found a couple of sexy boxers (took one for myself).

I can’t resist the adrenaline of doing it and knowing I can smell and touch where their dick was. Suck a turn on for me. Specially if I find the guy uses a nice brand or a sexy one, maybe a very silky fabric that feels nice to the touch.

I have so so many stories about this if you want more.