Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once... when I was in this hostel, a sexy guy was sleeping fully clothed.... BUT.. I saw a folded pair of underwear on his bed.. I was so bad... I took it with me as he was snoring. I went to the restroom to check it out.. and oh boy... it had some pubes and that musk I will never forget.
I kinda have a feeling he didn’t have much clothes while traveling, saving space in his backpack or something like that so... he wore that piece of underwear for a much longer time than he was supposed to. It was ripe. I sniffed it and sniffed it and sniffed it... it was so hot. Plus the guy was very young and very sexy. Shot some loads with it under my nose imagining his balls hanging on my face.

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d love doing this for such a long time! I’ve stolen several pairs from roommates. One of them used to buy expensive sexy briefs that smelled amazing and always had cum stains.

I’ve stayed at my best friend’s brother’s house several times now. He’s this sexy fit hairy guy. He always wears tight clothes and has a big bulge. Couldn’t resist to take a couple of his underwear and they smelled so good. Can’t stop thinking about him.

Another time, while in college, we were working on a long project an spent several nights working at my teachers house (she was helping us and she enjoyed the company). She was about 50 years old and was dating a hot 30 year old guy. One night I realized their laundry basket was in the bathroom. I found a way to take a pair of his tiny boxer briefs. They smelled so so good. My favorites so far.

Also my female neighbor gave me a copy of her keys so I could feed her cats while she was away. One time she was dating a really hot German guy. They went away for a week so u had to go into her apartment and feed the cats. I took the opportunity and looked through her boyfriend luggage. Found a couple of sexy boxers (took one for myself).

I can’t resist the adrenaline of doing it and knowing I can smell and touch where their dick was. Suck a turn on for me. Specially if I find the guy uses a nice brand or a sexy one, maybe a very silky fabric that feels nice to the touch.

I have so so many stories about this if you want more.
Yes please

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was wondering... am I the only one that ever smelled others guys’ underwears ? When I go to a man’s place and find a dirty underwear, I can’t stop myself to smell it and imagine his cock in there, hard in the morning, maybe with some precum or cum after a jerk off party. That’s totally a fetish thing :emoji_cold_sweat:
I like this thread. Back in the day I always asked one night stands to let me have their underwear. Many went home commando and some took mine in exchange. Without being immodest Iended up with a very large collection, most of which I still have. Great souvenirs of hot times. I wear different ones from time to time, still gives me the horn.

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a straight friend staying at the house and he lives in a separate bedroom.. sometimes, he leaves his undies in his bathroom, and that's when I get to smell them.
I've had such a friend ( colleague) staying 2/3 nights a week for 15 years. he is still gorgeous at 51 and i have come into them a few times when I knew he wasn't coming back for a week or so.....

YCV1730

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner hooked up with someone we both know before we started dating and kept the guy’s underwear. I always thought he was cute, too. When I first found them, I didn’t say anything to him, I just picked them up and smelled them. I imagined also hooking up with this guy. Still think about it to this day.

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner hooked up with someone we both know before we started dating and kept the guy’s underwear. I always thought he was cute, too. When I first found them, I didn’t say anything to him, I just picked them up and smelled them. I imagined also hooking up with this guy. Still think about it to this day.
Did you ' taste him' through his underwear....???

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some m
Some memories are too good loose.... maybe we should start a Memories Thread!

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who are you living with?
The other day I was walking along Goodge Street in the West End and saw a pile of clothing on the pavement by a bin. My radar immediately picked up that the blue garment was indeed a pair of M & S pants with a tee shirt next to them. I immediately got a boner and became rooted to the spot. It was quite quiet so I loitered and put my briefcase on the pavement and pretended to look for something in stead you can guess - I picked up both items and rammed them in my bag and rushed back to my flat just around the corner! I could NOT BELIEVE IT when I smelled and felt a west sticky patch in the crotch -it was like heaven. The smell was justlike I had a mouthful of cum...
The shirt also had a musky armpit smell....I still wondered what must have happened for those two pieces in good condition to end up on the way to a waste bin. I am wearing both items quite a lot and have decided whilst writing this that those briefs are go t go pants when wanking.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first pair I ever stole was my brothers friend in high school. I was tutoring him in Spanish after school one day at my house. He left to go take a piss and I started looking in his backpack and found a pair of blue and red striped boxers. Don’t know why but I had the urge to steal them. I shoved them in my pants to hide them and when he left I ran upstairs. I was hard as a rock already when I pulled them out. I flipped them inside out and buried my nose in the ass of them. It was the first time i had smelled a dudes ass in his shorts and I immediately came.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once I stayed in a youth hostel, and shared the room with a few other people, one of whom was a well spoken, good looking Japanese man in his 20's.

I woke up late the next morning, and by then, everyone had gone out for the day. The Japanese man's bunk was next to mine, and I saw in a corner his pile of dirty clothes. On top of that pile was a pair of pink briefs, and they were very brief indeed, made of some synthetic material.

Its shiny pink colour practically called to me like the Sirens. I was lured to them, lulled into a state of imagined serenity and safety, oblivious to the danger of being caught in an embarrassing position.

Even though I was the only one in the room, I slowly and stealthily crept towards that small shiny piece of intimate clothing and sniffed - no, inhaled, actually. The Japanese young man's odor was ripe and almost sharp; I cannot help but wonder how many days he had been wearing that same pair of briefs, and what he had been doing while wearing them to result in such a strong, agreeable pungence.

Perhaps it was the sense of disgust with my own action, that invasion of the young man's privacy, the fear of being caught, the humiliation if caught, all these emotions made me so horny! I did not move his underwear in case his suspicions are raised, so I had to content with the smell from a couple of deep inhalations. Yes, once was not enough, I had to take a few deep breaths of his balls bouquet, of his scrotal stink.

Having stored his smell in my memory and filled my lungs with his scent laden air, I removed myself back to my bunk and shamelessly jacked off, my whole body uncovered and exposed. By now I was oblivious to the world, and had no fear of humiliation and indignity of being caught masturbating.

Being uncut, I have no need for lubrication; a few pumps to the recollection of that scent in my mind, of the shine on the pink briefs and I started expelling my man juice all over my body. After a few spasms, my rigid body relaxed and I did not want to make any move to hide the evidence of my solitary enjoyment. I had no fear of the cleaner coming in to catch me red handed - or should be be cum handed - all I wanted to do was to savour the afterglow of a great climax.

When effects of the dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin finally abated, I was thankful no one had entered the room to find me in flagrante delicto. And I shall live to sniff another pair of underwear another day!

brianno40

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in college I chose to stay off campus in a small apartment with a friend so we were roommates. There was one restroom for the both of us and we were both 2 bachelors often in a rush so cleaning up after ourselves took a backseat. There'd be times he would come out of the restroom from showering and I'd be waiting at the door in nothing but a towel ready to hop in. Sometimes he's just step out and leave the water running so I could just hop in. I remember sometimes stepping out into a pile of his dirty clothes left on the floor. There were always a pair of his underwear somewhere in the pile. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that sometimes I'd see his briefs in the pile and would be slightly turned on by them. Sometimes I'd pick them up and they'd be sweaty because the guy sweated pretty heavily. If I knew that he was out of the apartment I'd take a few minutes to bury my face into the crotch area which always had a very strong scent. The pouch was always stretched out after a full day's use because his balls were humongous. Every now and then I'd glimpse of a few brown pubes stuck in the fabric. It was so damn erotic to me and I'd be horned up just from smelling his ball sweat. I was always careful to place his underwear back in the same spot just in case he was setting me up to see if they were being moved.
That is hot

brianno40

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once... when I was in this hostel, a sexy guy was sleeping fully clothed.... BUT.. I saw a folded pair of underwear on his bed.. I was so bad... I took it with me as he was snoring. I went to the restroom to check it out.. and oh boy... it had some pubes and that musk I will never forget.
I kinda have a feeling he didn’t have much clothes while traveling, saving space in his backpack or something like that so... he wore that piece of underwear for a much longer time than he was supposed to. It was ripe. I sniffed it and sniffed it and sniffed it... it was so hot. Plus the guy was very young and very sexy. Shot some loads with it under my nose imagining his balls hanging on my face.
Hott