Smelling underwear

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love smelling underwear. I used to have a huge collection - over 100 pairs - which I ahd collected from house mates, friends, strangers, some of mine. Have swiped a couple of pairs from the gym/pool in the past.

It started for me in high school, when I found a pir of a mates in his bathroom. He lived with his father and younger brother - I used to ahve a field day when I stayed and went to the bathroom.

Love cum stained/pissed stained underwear that has been worn for a few days. Had a mate at high school who would wear them for a week, dumping loads in them and then give them to me.

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just started a thread about an underwear stalker I have at the gym. So it is YOU guys stealing my underwear!!! :-o
I actually love a good sniff of a sexy guy's undies and I am flattered, but goddamit. Send me some new ones!

Reactions: paolo17

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Obviously you guys have never lived in the F**kin dessert in a fighting hole for weeks with a bunch of other guys. The only thing that makes it ok is that everyone smells the same and you get raunchy over time so you really do not notice it. There is nothing good about that odor, nothing.

well I beg to differ and I have been out there too, yes true raunch is nasty but fresh sweat is sexy

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It depends on the person. Some peoples bodies smell very good other don't and this transfers to there underwear. Mine smell pretty good, if I may say so.

Once I was visiting a friend and because she was female we slept in separate rooms. She gave me her bedroom at night At night I got up and smelled all her panties. They smelled so good esp. two used ones. I was hard all night!

My roommate in college had underwear that had a slight minty smell. His underwear used to drive me crazy. It really turned me on. I never could figure out how het got his body to smell minty. Was to embarrassed to ask. You can imagine how awkward the conversation would have been: " Hey I was smelling your underwear the other day and was just wondering..."

Yes I too am a sniffer.

wallstflash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I work on Wall St and love our corporate gym. Loads of testosterone fueled aggression being worked out. Best part is the fact that everyone has to wear the corporate gym uniform: tee-shirt, sweat shorts, and a jockstrap. Love to see these sweaty young guys dropping their sweaty jocks in the laundry bin. Must admit that I love the scent that comes from that bin. I've followed a few of my hot straight co-workers to the showers, then grabbed their sweaty used jocks for a quick whiff. Nothing like that musky, manly worked out sweaty smell. Best part is I can take it home without them every realizing.

Great to see us later in a meeting, back in our suits and ties, knowing that I just smelled the guy's dick and ball sweat.

Last edited:

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG...I thought I was the only one with this fetish. I can't say enough about how much of a sniff freak I am. I have often wanted to steal another guys underware or jock at the gym to sniff but didnt have the nerve. The scent drives me mad....

What a great turn on a couple times at the gym both times I was the only one in the gym went to the locker room was a pair of shorts one the bench and another time by the showers went and did my work out and when I got done came back in both times they were on the benck and the other time on t hook by the shower.... Long story short I took a sniff and then have to come home and rub one out

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I work on Wall St and love our corporate gym. Loads of testosterone fueled aggression being worked out. Best part is the fact that everyone has to wear the corporate gym uniform: tee-shirt, sweat shorts, and a jockstrap. Love to see these sweaty young guys dropping their sweaty jocks in the laundry bin. Must admit that I love the scent that comes from that bin. I've followed a few of my hot straight co-workers to the showers, then grabbed their sweaty used jocks for a quick whiff. Nothing like that musky, manly worked out sweaty smell. Best part is I can take it home without them every realizing.

Great to see us later in a meeting, back in our suits and ties, knowing that I just smelled the guy's dick and ball sweat.
You just gave me a huge boner

Reactions: collegetwink22

DarrellABC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where can you find used underwear now...my gym is where I live and very clean and picked up..I could sneek laundered underwear from a laundry mat I know but no way to get them fresh they throw them in the front loading washers and away they go..use to find lots of well used jocks at the local health club but I got ripped off so bad on membership and I can use one of two free gyms currently..and you cant buy them through the mail legaly because the government has nothing better to do than consider it hazardous waste and unshippable just because they have a little body fluid on them long since dried some caked on...

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if a guy is a smoker, can you smell the nicotine thru the sweat emitted by his pores?

Absolutely! im a big sniffer may it be underwear, cock, or simply his.neck but if a hint of cig smell cones on it just kilks it for me. Smokers dont necessarily dmell like ciggies, its more like ciggies and sweat which is just a terrible combo

tomshay97

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess this started for me when i was in H.S. and i was always hanging out with my hot friend and was over at his house an d he went downstairs for dinner and i saw some some his undies on the floor and i went to town,that was so hot,i always knew how he smelled after that and wanted him more lol

Yeah whenever I am at my friends house I will see his used undies in the laundry and I will always have a sniff if hes not around. I also like to find any pubes that may have fallen off haha lol

tomshay97

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love smelling underwear. I used to have a huge collection - over 100 pairs - which I ahd collected from house mates, friends, strangers, some of mine. Have swiped a couple of pairs from the gym/pool in the past.

It started for me in high school, when I found a pir of a mates in his bathroom. He lived with his father and younger brother - I used to ahve a field day when I stayed and went to the bathroom.

Love cum stained/pissed stained underwear that has been worn for a few days. Had a mate at high school who would wear them for a week, dumping loads in them and then give them to me.

yeah i have stolen my friends undies before and worn them. unfortunately i dont fill them out like i think he does cuase he is hung like a moose but i love the feeling of wearing them knowing he has had his dick and balls there too :)