Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I'm only interested in sniffing my own briefs.
I've been doing it since I was very young, and I sometimes wear my briefs for days.

I once got so turned on by this auto-eroticism, I came the closest ever to having an orgasm without touching my dick. All I remember is the excitement was exceptionally high, my dick was inches away from my nose and a musky scent (which I have never before or since noticed, from pre-cum, I think) seemed to invade my nostrils and set off an electric pulse which coursed through my body, taking my breath away.

Reactions: Briefsniff

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I'm only interested in sniffing my own briefs.
I've been doing it since I was very young, and I sometimes wear my briefs for days.

I once got so turned on by this auto-eroticism, I came the closest ever to having an orgasm without touching my dick. All I remember is the excitement was exceptionally high, my dick was inches away from my nose and a musky scent (which I have never before or since noticed, from pre-cum, I think) seemed to invade my nostrils and set off an electric pulse which coursed through my body, taking my breath away.

if you read the previous posts, you'd see your not the only one

Talesof_Ted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At any opportunity I steal a sniff at dirty worn boxers briefs etc never had a chance with a jock strap though they are not so popular in the UK as in USA. Best ever belonged to a nephew he is a dirty little shit who wore his boxers for weeks at a time.

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
Sexuality
No Response
BF used to have a thing bout our hung neighbour. The opportunity arose & I pulled him into the neighbours bed & I found a pair of his undies. So as I rode my BFs ass from the rear I rubbed the undies in his face, letting my BF savour his smell, before thrusting em in his mouth as I buried my stiff wet cock deep into his tight ass.
We kept the undies btw.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had staight mate who lived in same accomodation as me he was hot, used to love to sniff his boxer briefs, but best of all he played football soccer in usa and he wore these little white briefs.Used to like sniffing his little white footy nickers best.

sniffed this hairy roomates undies...had a basket right by the wall...used condoms from the night before...so hot!
i was in his bed like a sick puppy and my heart was beating! he played sports so it was extra yummy

lvpcw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a total sniff freak...I cann't get enough of it. The thought of smelling another dude's gear after a hot workout drives me insane...just knowing his junk has been there....

Reactions: Lvitlarge

toofun

Experimental Member
Media
I've done this by mistake. at camp, another counselor and i went shopping for basic stuff. we bought the same undies cuz they were on sale. but cabins get really messy... and you never really know whats clean or not so you gotta do the sniff test. i got a wiff... it wasn't my oder. it was strange, yet it was pleasant too. since then (im not gay) i've always wanted to be friends with him.

toofun

Experimental Member
Media
i do notice tht more of my female co workers crowd me when i have a stronger odder that day at the bar after long days work.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago, I was at the gym at lunch time and there was a guy there that I had always thought was really hot. One day he happened to be changing across from me so he stripped off his jock, grabbed his towel and headed off to the shower, which was in another room. No one else was in the room so I went over to the jock on the floor, picked it up and sniffed like crazy. Such a strong smell of sweat and sex. I got hard instantly. Couldn't jack off there, but did when I got back to work. That smell drives me crazy.....

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So glad I'm not the only guy doing this. I had two room mates years ago and whenever they weren't home I'd go into their rooms and smell their underwear and jack off. One of them left them on the floor all the time and sometimes I'd fine a pair freshly soaked with morning cum. I'd add mine and put them back on the floor. I have not had the opportunity to do it since and even when I had a BF for some reason I never picked up his underwear except to wash them. Ok, occasionally I'd sniff them but didn't jack off with them. It was easier to sniff him and jack off. :)

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
If I had your dick, I couldnt stop sniffing my own briefs!

:rolleyes:

sheffy84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I'm currently laying in bed. A bit horny and my bf is still up and about.

Basically as I type I have a pair of his boxers over my nose sniffing every inch of them. I am ROCK hard!

I can smell different parts of his junk, his bell end, that slight smell you get after having a piss, then his sweaty bollocks, then his crack.

I have a major sniffing fetish, he's not really into it. I think he thinks it's a bit weird to be honest but he knows I have it. Not only underwear but I fucking love sniffing cock and armpits and really sweaty balls, dangling in my face blocking my nose. Also love sniffing a nice ass while rimming, running my tongue over a guys hole then sneakily getting a nice sniff by pushing my nose in. Might sound odd but just turns me the hell on!

Last edited:

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women's panties, "Yes". Other guy's briefs, "no".

I actually have a pair of my fiancee's worn panties (cute, hot pink, and full of her cum) tucked away in my laptop bag so she can come to work with me ;)