Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I probably shouldn't have gotten excited and replied w/out thinking amd "sending"......i would have to agree that the only things i'd be interested in sniffing would be from the "front" but PASS on the rear.....cum or precum would be excellent

Yeah I would pass on the rear too.

Maybe I should send you a pair of mine after I've spent the day edging in them so they are soaked in precum and cum. I do cum rather a lot lol

regal1945

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OMG...I thought I was the only one with this fetish. I can't say enough about how much of a sniff freak I am. I have often wanted to steal another guys underware or jock at the gym to sniff but didnt have the nerve. The scent drives me mad....
luv to sniff panties ect

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I would pass on the rear too.

Maybe I should send you a pair of mine after I've spent the day edging in them so they are soaked in precum and cum. I do cum rather a lot lol

fuck ill take a pair like that .. sniff

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say I have a fetish for smelling underwear but I did have a fb who was into shoving his sweaty aromatic jockstrap in my mouth while he was screwing me. He really got off from having me keep the jockstrap in my mouth or against my nose. I started enjoying it also because I knew he enjoyed it. He told me I was one of the few that would keep the jockstrap in my mouth without gagging from the smell and it helped him climax faster. His jockstrap was pretty rank so I don't think it was washed often. I knew he wore it when I went to the gym or played soccer

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't say I have a fetish for smelling underwear but I did have a fb who was into shoving his sweaty aromatic jockstrap in my mouth while he was screwing me. He really got off from having me keep the jockstrap in my mouth or against my nose. I started enjoying it also because I knew he enjoyed it. He told me I was one of the few that would keep the jockstrap in my mouth without gagging from the smell and it helped him climax faster. His jockstrap was pretty rank so I don't think it was washed often. I knew he wore it when I went to the gym or played soccer

That fuck hot... iv done that with a couple of FU buddy as well ... would have love to beared my face in his jock after he was done playing soccer for sure

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That fuck hot... iv done that with a couple of FU buddy as well ... would have love to beared my face in his jock after he was done playing soccer for sure
Oh yeah he did that also. He was very much an aggressive dom type. Many times when I'd suck him he's grab me by the head and shove my head under his balls and hold it there. Sometimes he'd give a few demands which could be anything from sniff/lick/suck his balls.

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah he did that also. He was very much an aggressive dom type. Many times when I'd suck him he's grab me by the head and shove my head under his balls and hold it there. Sometimes he'd give a few demands which could be anything from sniff/lick/suck his balls.
that fucking hot bro

Reactions: mutualjax

I'm getting into sniff part, I got and underwear from straight friend, now he is wearing another one for 4 day and he would let me have it :) . I'm luck that he is open mind, I been sniffing his armpits too
That’s awesome. How did you first engage this with him? I’d love to have a friendship where I openly sniff a guy’s pits, crotch and used underwear.

Jockbromo12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s awesome. How did you first engage this with him? I’d love to have a friendship where I openly sniff a guy’s pits, crotch and used underwear.

I think it hot .. and my true buds dont mind any all they there tally one shoving my face in there pits