Smells like sex

D_Lownesdale Lovewhistle

Account Disabled
Media
How are you sexually affected by smells? I think pheromones play a large part in our sexual lives, although it has never been proved that humans produced pheromones in the same way as animals use them.

I've had my fair share of sexual partners. Some of them sexual smells put me off and other I could wif all day. My own smell makes me extremely horny as well and as soon as I am very close to my current partner, she will get very excited by my smell (sexual not purfumed). Luckily all my sexual partners have commented on my smell positivily without me even mentioning or trying to discuss it.

I had a girlfriend once whom smelled extremely sweet when she was horny, I could always tell when she was in the mood for a good hard fuck.

I am reading a book about attraction and it states a theory that humans need about 4 seconds (subconsously) to determine if they are attracted to someone or not. In otherwords you only have about 4 seconds to impress someone. 68% is of the 4 seconds are based on appearance, 20% on how you act (speech, confidence, body language) and the rest smell (particular smell the person associates you with - pleasant or unpleasant) Allthough you dont get close enough to smell someone in the first few seconds your brain will still connect them to a pleasand or unpleasant smell....

This attraction can even go as far as looking a a picture of someone. Test it for yourself. Here is a lot of pics to look at... LOL!

Getting back to my main qeustion, how does a man's smell affect you girls sexually? :wink:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know you asked the girls, but I think that smell is the most important thing in choosing the right partner... it goes beyond attraction. Dogs can even smell cancer in people, and I think that we get a lot more info about a person from their smell than almost anything else. My first partner claimed to choose every partner he ever had by their smell. And I know that I have both accepted and rejected advances from people based on their smell alone. It's a huge factor.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pheromones are where it's at. I will not have intimacy with somebody who smells wrong to me-- except possibly by mistake, once.

And anyone who thinks I do not smell good when freshly washed is not getting close to me.