Smells women find sexy...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" :biggrin1:

Sorry, just kidding.

My olfactory sense is rather acute. If it's ok i'll exchange your word "sexy" for sensual because that lengthens my list.

Vanilla
Cloves
Indian food
Herrera for Men in small amounts
A freshly showered man. I love to bury my nose in his hair after a good shampoo.
That place below the earlobe on the neck? Pheromones must be released in that general area somewhere.
A crackling fire
Leather: an aphrodisiac
New car smell. I'm grateful mine still has it.
Pine, evergreen, and all trees with needles in a forest.
Jasmine-vanilla lotion from Bath and Body Works
Hundred year-old roses from my sister's garden
Cherry blossoms in spring

That's all for now. I'll probably add more later.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Smells that women find sexy?!

I love the smell of a sweaty man. lol Sometimes the smell mixed with a little cologne really does it for me. Usually if a guy's too clean, I can get turned off. I like a little beer gut, furry chest, maybe a little facial hair (BEARD lol) and sweat on my man! WHERE'S THE MAN SMELL!?

lol I'm quite used to the smell of cigs and beer. I don't mind it at all. I prefer it honestly.

I love it when a man's pubes smell like soap. mmmmmmm The more flowery the better. Nothing like having a big cock down my throat with a fresh bouquet of flowery pubes in my face. <3 lol

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Smells that women find sexy?!

I love the smell of a sweaty man. lol Sometimes the smell mixed with a little cologne really does it for me. Usually if a guy's too clean, I can get turned off. I like a little beer gut, furry chest, maybe a little facial hair (BEARD lol) and sweat on my man! WHERE'S THE MAN SMELL!?

lol I'm quite used to the smell of cigs and beer. I don't mind it at all. I prefer it honestly.

I love it when a man's pubes smell like soap. mmmmmmm The more flowery the better. Nothing like having a big cock down my throat with a fresh bouquet of flowery pubes in my face. <3 lol

***Nothing like having a big cock down my throat with a fresh bouquet of flowery pubes in my face. <3 lol***

Too bad you are in TX, but, if you are thinking about CA instead of CO, let me know......:rolleyes:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People don't know how to drive right in Cali, man. *shakes the :nono: finger at you*

lol you think just because I love to fuck that I just fuck anything, hu? I'm glad you think so highly of me, man.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a wide variety, and includes most smells that aren't repulsive or sickening. It includes also scents that are contrary, but don't exclude each other from the sexy list.

To name a few: Sweat is good, especially if it's the combination of sweat and sand after a day on the beach. The contrary to these would be a decent, unobtrusive cologne, which is also sexy; it just depends on the situation. Also there are things like smoke, wood or coffee, that make me tingle. And an experience I've also made, I like, or at least am not repulsed, by the smell of lubricating oil. I don't mind if you all laugh at that, but its true.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
You're Everyman's dream, Mercurial Bliss, at least this one's -- Able both to quote Robert Duvall and tune in to those olfactory sensations? What sexy attributes!

mercurialbliss said:
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" :biggrin1:

Sorry, just kidding.

My olfactory sense is rather acute. If it's ok i'll exchange your word "sexy" for sensual because that lengthens my list.

Vanilla
Cloves
Indian food
Herrera for Men in small amounts
A freshly showered man. I love to bury my nose in his hair after a good shampoo.
That place below the earlobe on the neck? Pheromones must be released in that general area somewhere.
A crackling fire
Leather: an aphrodisiac
New car smell. I'm grateful mine still has it.
Pine, evergreen, and all trees with needles in a forest.
Jasmine-vanilla lotion from Bath and Body Works
Hundred year-old roses from my sister's garden
Cherry blossoms in spring

That's all for now. I'll probably add more later.

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
And an experience I've also made, I like, or at least am not repulsed, by the smell of lubricating oil. I don't mind if you all laugh at that, but its true.

why am i thinking you had sex with a mechanic???

:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tenderhook said:
...besides success and money, which we guys like too.:wink:

Are there any smells women find particularly sexy? Smells that turn you off?

Smell of woods and greens...fresh salsa, mint, some soaps, leather, some light day colone Italian or French. Some people smells naturally good and appealing..yumi.

Turn of by roses and sweet smells plus strong colones, alchool tobacco marinated things and people, some strong spices and bacteria growing smelly bad things...:biggrin1:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
used to wear sandalwood oil as a cologne
women would find the smell of my clean sweat after a workout & shower mixed with that oil an incredible turn on.

go figure.

E

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mindstar said:
why am i thinking you had sex with a mechanic???

:wink:

Close, but no cigar.

We had been on a crew together for a few months, and I guess it's the two memories I have of him. Hot sex, and the smell of lubricant during the pre-flight check. During one, h had kissed me hard and given me a feel-up between my legs, very en passant, as no one should notice. Memories . . . (*insert a dreamy smile here*)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
People don't know how to drive right in Cali, man. *shakes the :nono: finger at you*

lol you think just because I love to fuck that I just fuck anything, hu? I'm glad you think so highly of me, man.

Um, Californians..although rude, are much much better drivers than Texans. Period.

Drive through LA during rush hour... the millions of cars going 80 MPH only 2 car lengths behind each other, with so few accidents.

Texans have never even heard of a fast lane, much less know what to do with it.

Love both states and the ppl thereof, but will clearly draw a line there.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am fond of most scents mentioned in previous posts. So instead of relisting what's already been mentioned, I'll go ahead and add one to the list that I doubt anyone else will agree with or admit:

Beer breath .......weird, I know...but I like it :smile:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what I do or wear specifically, but my women have always loved my smell...one girl took one of my pillows to keep with her in her bed, and another always steals one of my shirts from my laundry.

One girl basically put it this way: "It's not identifiable what your specific smell is or even what causes it...it just exists...and its YOURS so that makes it more appealing. It could be anything about you...the smell of your house, the smell of your truck, even the distant odor of your Skoal makes me crazy." (Yes...Skoal...chewing tobacco...Im from Nebraska...gimme a break!)

OmahaBeef

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely another fan of clean mansweat here too. even after a day of getting a bit stale my hub still smells delicious. masculine in all the right ways.

MB, I love blossoms too! they make me crazy, but not on a dude, just atmospherically. :)

hub doesn't wear cologne but his antiperspirant has a scent to it. it's mitchum in "rainstorm" and it smells in.freaking.credible. I think it must blend with his personal scent in exactly the right way. girls are always smelling him, lol.