Smells

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RI77RI, Jun 29, 2007.

1. RI77RI

RI77RI New Member

i personal like the smell of an uncut man after a day of work or sports...am i the only one...and uncut men i think you secretly like the way you smell , but think people( women or men) will offended by it...some are not, and for those who like very clean cocks and pussies more power to you.

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

We have trrained ourselves to like or dislike certan smells. I suspect that our ancestors were turned on by various natural body scents which we now consider to be unacceptable. Straight men are probably more turned on by a womens scent at certain times of the month as well.

4. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My partner loves my dick when it gets a bit ripe; I think it's totally gross but hey, it makes for a great blow job.

5. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

When I was younger and my foreskin didn't stay back all the time....I hated the smell after grueling activities lol, you're on you're own. And you know it's bad when you can smell your own penis!

Sometimes I would catch myself touching it and smelling it at the time, but I think it was just because the odor was unique. Not appealing.

6. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:

I AGREE TOTALLY. I don't like a nasty, pissy cock that hasn't been washed in days... but the natural smell after a full day (that started with a thorough shower).... AMEN. That smell is heaven

Draft saved Draft deleted