Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
That cannot be healthy. All that bacterial buildup and whatnot.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:yup: yes to healthy musky fragrance...

:no: no way to cheesy or stinky smells...

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
weird how everyone gets upset...actually smegma is the natural ANTI-bacterial and lubricant your penis produces to keep itself healthy. everyone calm down and back away from the bleach...! personally i shower twice a day and occasionally rinse my uncut junior off after taking a leak esp on a hot summer's day as i'm a clean freak but whatever blows your hair back! it's certainly not unhealthy..!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
everyone calm down and back away from the bleach...!

I suppose that it just shows that we are all "passionate about penis".

Actually I acquired a tolerance, and then a taste (through association), for cock cheese. Well, it isn't an all-consuming fetish. Sometimes my nearly total diet of ass needs a little spice. I completely accept it isn't for everyone.

I lived with a guy who had a reasonable amount of cheese that built up under his skin during the day. He was a clean freak in every other regard. The last thing I want is some I love to be overly self conscious about their body, and its natural chemistry.

I do enjoy the smell of man flesh, pits, hair etc. A great male aroma always gets me going, admittedly this is a bit different to total filth. A clean ass is must for me.

Perhaps cheese appeciation depends on whether the body is understood as a temple, or appreciated more as a playground?

Below is still the party piece that I have presented in public a few times at gay gatherings. It always gets a laugh, a few gasps, some horrified reactions, and a few knowing glances between couples. Yes, I've posted it before, sorry for that. A friend gave it to me years ago.

There once was a mouse called Keith
who circumcised boys with his teeth
it wasn't for leisure or sexual pleasure
but just for the cheese underneath.