Smile for the camera

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pecker, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've almost finished the 4-liter bottle of yucky liquid that's cleaning out my system for a colonoscopy procedure tomorrow. Ugh.

No symptoms, it's just that I'm 58 and never had one.

I'll let ya'll know how my experience with the RotoRooter man went when it's finally over.

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I've had one of these when I was 27 as a result of some very vicious hemmorhoids that just wouldn't quit. The gallon of sit on the tiolet forever juice was putrid.

Whatever meds they tried to use to cause conscious sedation had no effect onme, so I could feel the tube bending as it snaked through my intestines. The doc was amazed that I never got loopy.

They found no pollups and my best friend took me for lunch and a beer afterward.

Nothin like a two foot pipe cleaner with a camera up your ass to start the day off right.

Oh yeah, the pics were waaay cool.

3. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Somehow I suspect that a two foot pipe up one's ass might appeal to a few of the denizens here. With or without beer to follow. ;)

4. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

Hey guys I think most of us have endured a colonoscopy at one time or another. I had my first one in 1988 . Results some sacs. No polyops or cancer. then in 2004 I had anotheer by same dr. More sacs . Andagain no polyps or cancer. I must admit it is not the most excityng thing I have ever done but it was an experience I wil remember forever.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

As a 50th birthday present from my Dr., after he stuck his finger up my butt, he insisted on the 'ol camera in the tush routine. And I didn't even get a birthday kiss! You will be fine. I may have had a really good Dr., and laying with my hairy ass hanging out in front of people doesn't bother me, but it was smooth, easy and COMPLETELY painless! And before you jump to conclusions, there hasn't been a man in my ass in over a decade....so it's not lot's of practice! :p You have nuthin' to fret about, Pecker. I went out to breakfast afterwards, came home took a nap and went to work the next day. If you can drink the crap, the rest is easy!

6. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hope they find nothing, Pecker.

I remember drinking that juice too a few years ago. I was given the choice of doing the colonoscopy without the anesthetic (so I could drive myself home soon afterwards without waiting for hours in the recovery room). The doc told me it would be brief but he also warned me the experience might "...be a bit painful." I elected to do it anyway because I'm a tough guy, right?

Big mistake!

Lets just say that I'll never, ever, ever go without the anesthetic again.

SG

7. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

sounds uncomfy to say the least. hope the results go well.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You gonna post them in the gallery? On second thought...

9. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

You gonna post them in the gallery? On second thought...
    [post=265772]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]Hi Pecker,

I've had this procedure twice now. Both were courtesy of the V.A. and on both occasions I was afforded the opportunity of watching the camera's progress through my inards. I wasn't offered an anesthetic but as it turned out I wouldn't have needed one anyway. The thing I objected to most was that in spite of having drunk the "cocktail" they insisted on giving me a SERIES of soap enemas. The idea was to keep it up until the water returned clear but the doc was satisfied when he checked the return after number three. Three little words - I HATE ENEMAS!

I'm sure happy to be able to contact frinds here again. Hopeful that I won't be taking any more vacations.

Gramps

10. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Pecker, my man,

I assume that by now you have had all the "fun" you'll require today..So how did it go? I'll be interested to hear.

Gramps

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'll share all the intimate details as soon as I receive the results.

Worst memory: the closeup vid of my hairy ass on the monitor screen before the procedure began. :blink:

12. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: All this ass talk is grossing me out! What does Pecker getting a telescope up his ass have to do with large penises and the aforementioned issues? One thing's for sure, I am glad I am 19 and don't have to worry about the finger about the butt for another 20 years or so...

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh, hell, it's Saturday night- live a little! Clownboots, if you stick around a while, you'll see we've become friends, and friends support each other through these things in life. Pecker's more than a pecker here, he's someone we love.......

Love ya, Pecker, hope you're not too uncomfortable post-op, and that the findings will be favorable.

14. chipbuzz

chipbuzz New Member

I had to laugh at this thread because of my experience.

The damn procedure was scheduled for 7am and I was at the doctor's office around 6, which meant I was up early, so...

I lay on the gurney and asked the nurse, "Is that it?" pointing to the gigantic garden-hose like thing with FOOT MARKS on it! She laughed and said, Yes.

Mind you, I am a 'virgin' back there (well, practically) so I just sighed and thought the worst.

The doctor comes in, turns me on my side, starts the IV to 'relax me' and he said, "OK, I'm going to insert my finger in your rectum now." :eek:

The next thing I knew, the nurse was shaking my shoulder saying, "Wake up, now. It's time to go home." I had gotten the rest of my night's sleep!

On the one hand, I was disappointed I didn't see the procedure. On the other, well, no discomfort!"

A friend picked me up and we went to IHOP and I promise you, that coffee and those pancakes tasted SO GOOD since I hadn't had any food in, well, days??

Seriously, when it's time to get it done, get it done.

15. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Or as Larry The Cable Guy says, "GIT-R-DONE."
    Gramps

16. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

When I have my next one (I had one about 4 years ago) I think I'll request a photo then have it made into Christmas cards and send them out to friends that think I'm an "asshole". :p

17. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ooer .. good idea.

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Guess I just wasn't planning ahead when I declined the Dr.s offer of a copy of the video. :lol:

19. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Alas, hindsight is 20/20.

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Alas, hindsight is 20/20.
    [post=266233]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    That particular type of video gives a whole new meaning to the term 'hindsight'! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted