Smile...you're being photographed by my phone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: A friend said he heard that people were using those cellular phones with built-in cameras to record people in locker rooms, public bathrooms, etc. So if you see a dude talking (or pretending to be) and looking around, you might want to cover up..or fluff it up!

2. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: We've created a society that's an army of spies!

3. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: I think you're right, Hapi.

P.S. I like that shirt.

4. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: So THAT'S why people keep making calls when I'm around! lol

Well, they've had CCD cameras buried into all kinds of things before this, like watches, earrings, and few other miscellaneous objects. All this does is make it more obvious when those less skilled at being covert want to steal a shot. It's kinda fun to embarrass someone trying to do that kind of thing, but some of them are kinda cool. Of course, this was when those who were doing it were craftier, so I totally threw them off by catching them. One of the fun things a good brain can do for you. lol

- Nene (Counter-Intelligence With Intelligence)

5. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Ok where are you hiding that thing monstro?! ???

Busty... if you see me adjusting my glasses... just remember, they're just glasses... yes... glasses...

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: wow, makes you wonder... I knew they had installed cameras on phones, but I hadn't completely realized how easy it'll be to invade people's privacy using those things.

But nene's got a point, there are cameras installed in everything. Just gotta know when to look for them, and be smart about it.

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have it so I flaunt it every chance I get. If they want to put it on the web, just make sure you pay me.

8. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: lol, i dont think they're planning to pay you if they are secretly photographing you, geo.

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Well, if you found one of your pictures on the Web somewhere, couldn't you contact the marketing people behind the site and either demand royalties for your unauthorized photo or have them remove it?

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

If you can prove the photo is of you and the photographer or poster cannot produce a model's release with your signature, you are within your rights to demand that the pic be removed. I speak with the voice of experience. That is not to say that the picture will not travel from site to site faster than you can keep track of it. There I also speak with the voice of experience. I now have the attitude, "Hell, if they want to photograph my cock, let 'em. It's not like nobody's ever seen it!"

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had a few guys pay me to jack-off for them as they filmed it. I know that it is floating around the web right now, but they did not fiml my face. So if you see a cock with a prince albert shooting a big load on a guys face, let me know so I can down load a copy.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Redone: This stuff has been around for years. I have several hidden camera lockerroom video tapes showing unsuspecting men (college wrestlers, football players, baseball players) parading around naked not having the slightest clue they were being videotaped.

13. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: isn't there a law against that?

14. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: Someone told me it is...only if there is audio and video.

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1058668567;start=0#12 date=07/21/03 at 18:15:04]isn't there a law against that?
    [/quote]

Technically, yes. However, many of those who are secretly photographed never know about it, therefore they never bring charges. Some who do find out about it don't want to go through the legal hokey-pokey involved and just leave it alone, figuring no one who sees it will recognise him anyway. If someone does file a suit, more often than not the judge will do no more than order the removal of the photo in question. So the plaintiff has to ask himself if it's worth the court costs just to have the photo removed from a site.

Draft saved Draft deleted