Smith Anthony (LegendMen)

Najo_124

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone here have a copy of Smith Anthony's 5th video on LegendMen?

It was one of the videos deleted during PH's great purge. Have downloaded it in the past but unfortunately deleted it before due to limited storage. If I only knew :\

Here's the link to the deleted video on PH: Legendmen - Smith Anthony

LM-SA.jpg

saymyname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you guys his video, i believe it called "Smith Anthony 3rd video" he sat on the edge of the swimming pool and he wear a straw hat, i guess?

saymyname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Jo, if you dont mind, please drop another Smith Anthony's videos..like when he jerking off on the couch, i believe he wears some blue sleeveless shirt or something. And if you have Islandstud Alec 3rd video, please drop it here, too. I'm so thirsty about those hot guys

Jomail86

Cherished Member
Media
Hey Jo, if you dont mind, please drop another Smith Anthony's videos..like when he jerking off on the couch, i believe he wears some blue sleeveless shirt or something. And if you have Islandstud Alec 3rd video, please drop it here, too. I'm so thirsty about those hot guys
IS_Alec3.mp4

Not sure if this is Alec's 3rd video. I just download and rename as I find them XD

Reactions: Ziggyh

saymyname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey my idol @Jomail86 do you have Fratmen's video collections? I guess i need some of them cause i lost them so long ago. Do you know where i'll get the link?