Smoker’s Fetish?

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does anyone here have a fetish for a partner who smokes cigarettes. For as long as I can remember I have fantasized about, and my ideal man has been “The Marlboro Man”. Clean shaven, rugged, medium build, outdoorsy, and manly. I just love the scent of smoke on a person’s clothes, and the scent of nicotine on a man’s breath, it just drives me wild.

There is also something to say about the surrender and submission aspect of smoking. Surrendering total control and being subservient to your master—Nicotine! That loss of control aspect is just the best.

Once upon a time, a 50s something Marlboro Man got me in bed. We had a great time, and he had a great cock too, hehe. He had his way with me and cummed all over my ass as he pulled out. I was glad to be subservient to him and let him be my master. But come morning: As soon as his alarm clock went off, he sat up of on the side of his bed and hacked up all the tar from his lungs from the day before. And then reached right over to his night stand for his lighter and pack. And lit up a Marlboro Red. Paying homage to --His Master!

Maybe I’m kind of weird. But does anyone else agree?

Johnny

DKDinsmoor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always ask the bloke I'm with whether he might enjoy a fag. I've never smoked (anything) but keep a supply of cigarettes--a varied collection; where can I find WIDEs?!?--interesting matchbooks and vintage ashtrays. I also have a small collection of cigarette-holders I use to entice them as well. The way a man holds a cigarette between his fingers, how his lips grasp it, how he exhales... all very sexy to me!

dandyperfumeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't smoked in over ten years but I still find a smoking boy crazy hot.
I had a fling with a smoker a few weeks back and I asked him to take a smoke break just so I could watch his lips suck a cigarette and blow out smoke.
I got rock hard just watching him do that. The sex right after was insane.
To be clear, smoking is not good and I'm beyond happy I kicked the habit, but damn if it doesn't look sexy.

Mgods

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never smoked, but since I was a teenager I've had a crush on men who smoke. I don't know how to explain it, but seeing a man smoking makes me very horny. bad guys style turn me on. on tumblr there are several pages dedicated to smoking fetish

Mgods

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a kink for smoker's, but its usually for guys that don't look like they'd smoke. There's just something that gets me off about seeing some clean cut younger guy that you'd never think would put a cigarette in his mouth light one up.

Attachments

tren2

Legendary Member
Media
I have a kink for smoker's, but it's usually for guys that don't look like they'd smoke. There's just something that gets me off about seeing some clean cut younger guy that you'd never think would put a cigarette in his mouth light one up
I feel like this guy fits into that category somewhat IMG_3419.jpeg
IMG_4977.jpeg
IMG_6081.jpeg
IMG_4933.jpeg
IMG_1693.jpeg
IMG_1087.jpeg
IMG_1116.jpeg
IMG_1117.jpeg