smokers sexy?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like the smell of cigarettes, when I'm eating, but I hate that you non smokers have imposed your will on everybody else.
After all it's my life.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Cigarbabe--I would agree if not for the compelling research into the harm of second-hand smoke on non-smokers.

I have friends who smoke--but I am not sure that I could date someone who smoked.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm an ex-smoker but not a militant one - I don't mind people smoking around me most of the time although in the last few years I did find the smell of smoke off my ex was becoming increasingly unpleasant to me, maybe we get more sensitive about these things as we get older.

I find smoking neither sexy nor a turn-off - I will say the taste thing is totally true, IME. Nearly all the men and women I have ever had sex with have been smokers - the guy I'm with now is not and I can't tell you how much better he tastes. Maybe he's just a good'un anyway :biggrin: but not smoking sure seems to help.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 10 months ago, before I stopped viewing cams I saw a guy smoking a cigarette and stroking his big cock with the other. It was H-O-T, HOT! I couldn't believe I was aroused by this as I abhor cigarette smoke. I guess because I wasn't in the room with him it was okay. :redface:

In real life I cannot and will not date a smoker. I have asthma and being around any type of smoke will bring on a massive asthma attack. :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just had a rather dreadful encounter (re: http://www.lpsg.org/77308-unusual-pussy.html ) with a smoker. :mad: (oh yeah, and that's another way he'd be a deal breaker for me... although if he hadn't said the rude things he'd said he could've maybe been a FB/FWB...) But for me, for anything serious, smoking is a deal-breaker.

This man sounds repulsive on so many levels. You have got to raise your standards! I don't care if he is just a FB/FWB you must maintain a certain level of decency.:cool:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This man sounds repulsive on so many levels. You have got to raise your standards! I don't care if he is just a FB/FWB you must maintain a certain level of decency.:cool:

Yes he is, but the comments were the really repulsive part. Smoking per se is not necessarily repulsive for a FB/FWB, but I don't want a long term relationship with a smoker.

Part of the problem with my low self esteem is that my standards have often consisted of "Is he actually willing to be seen with ME?" Bad, I know. I'm actually a bit better off than that now, but sometimes too much time without sex can cloud my judgment. :mad:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just curious...whatmembers smokecigarettes? does anyone else find this sexy as hell? nothin hotter then a dude hangin a red.
I don't find them particularly sexy-although they are often attached to a very sexy man or woman.

As a former 3 pack a day smoker, I am not offended by secondhand smoke, and neither do I get the urge to light up when someone else is smoking.

What offends me more is all those gas guzzling fumes spitting SUVS and other over sized vehicles (usually driven and occupied by one occupant even though they are built for 4 or 5 passengers). It always amazes me that the loudest screamers about cigarette smoke are often the ones who leave the engine running as they pop into the store or the bank, forcing the rest of the world to ingest their disgusting filthy waste. Cigarette smoke doesn't leave a thick haze over midtown-car fumes do, so it is clear which is more deadly.

I remember reading several years ago about some Hollywood actor who was on his way to one of those environmental health meetings-he told of how he exited his car and looked about at dozens of vehicles littering the parking lot. He went inside and found the same number of persons inside as there were cars and trucks outside-so much for saving the environment. Meanwhile on the wall was a large sign which declared "Cigarette Smoke Pollutes". He is alleged to have burst out laughing when he saw the sign.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sorry Lex, but to my knowledge,there has never been
one single study done by anyone, except the anti smoking brigades, to show that second hand smoke causes cancer,or anything else.
None of the studies done,have been sanctioned by anyone impartial. I saw an article in the British equivalent to the New England Medical review stating as much.FWIW I also have asthma and bronchitis and they are'nt made worse by smoking for me.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I smoke cigars almost every day,and I smoke cigarettes too.
my husband does not smoke but will enjoy the occasional
cigar when we go out.
I don't like the smell of cigarettes, when I'm eating, but I hate that you non smokers have imposed your will on everybody else.
After all it's my life.

aren't you, by smoking in public, imposing your will on those around you who would rather not have that foul stuff hanging in the air? Whether it causes cancer or not, and it seems patently absurd to argue that it doesn't, it's still not pleasant. In addition to making everything smell bad, if I'm in a place where there is a lot of cigarette smoke I end up with painful watery eyes, bad headaches, and usually trouble breathing. If I'm in such a place regularly for several days or more, I've always come down with bronchitis. Smoke two packs a day and you're not going to notice it, sure, but everyone else does. Especially those like myself who are more sensitive to the smoke than most people.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of these opinions are rather harsh. Not what i expected but i shouldnt be surprised.

It's just another facet of the evil leftist agenda to take the joy out of smoking, right? :smile:

Sorry if I have offended anyone. I really just don't get it. Every smoker I talk to that is not on the defensive about their habit has admitted that they don't get that much out of it. Many of them end up sacrificing relationships or jobs because of these things. The ones who are not being defensive all admit that it has negatively impacted their health (they'll readily joke about this with fellow smokers, but usually not admit to it to non-smokers). Same with the fact that there are lots of other things they would rather be spending the $50-$100 or more per month they drop on smokes like clockwork, just as the tobacco companies intended for their little nicotine delivery systems. They've all tried to quit at one point or another, but then they come back to it later. When they go too long without having a drag they start getting jittery, irritable, antsy. The worst ones can't even sit through a whole movie. Those little things control their life and that's just kind of sad.

The more people are aware of the truth that smoking just is not worth it and is not sexy, the fewer people there will be that get caught in the trap of addiction. Making your own decisions is great but so is being informed.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry Lex, but to my knowledge,there has never been
one single study done by anyone, except the anti smoking brigades, to show that second hand smoke causes cancer,or anything else.
None of the studies done,have been sanctioned by anyone impartial. I saw an article in the British equivalent to the New England Medical review stating as much.FWIW I also have asthma and bronchitis and they are'nt made worse by smoking for me.

You're not looking hard enough, here's ten::biggrin1:

More evidence on the risks of passive smoking -- Kawachi 330 (7486): 265 -- BMJ
Passive smoking increases children's risk of nasal cancer -- Dobson 331 (7516): 534 -- BMJ
One hospitality worker a week dies from passive smoking, study shows -- Coombes 328 (7450): 1222 -- BMJ
Study confirms passive smoking increases coronary heart disease -- Gottlieb 318 (7188): 891 -- BMJ
Public health scientists accused of soft peddling the dangers of passive smoking after taking grants from tobacco related organisations -- Tuffs 331 (7508): 70 -- BMJ (Political twist)
Study links passive smoking and coronary blood flow -- Josefson 323 (7307): 252 -- BMJ
Passive smoking doubles risk of heart disease -- Josefson 314 (7094): 1569 -- BMJ
Passive smoking and risk of coronary heart disease and stroke: prospective study with cotinine measurement -- Whincup et al. 329 (7459): 200 -- BMJ
Estimate of deaths attributable to passive smoking among UK adults: database analysis -- Jamrozik 330 (7495): 812 -- BMJ
Passive smoking at work as a risk factor for coronary heart disease in Chinese women who have never smoked -- He et al. 308 (6925): 380 -- BMJ

There will always be lobbying on both sides. But even if there isn't the risk there's made out to be there are other factors to consider, Nic mentioned just a few.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
aren't you, by smoking in public, imposing your will on those around you who would rather not have that foul stuff hanging in the air? Whether it causes cancer or not, and it seems patently absurd to argue that it doesn't, it's still not pleasant. In addition to making everything smell bad, if I'm in a place where there is a lot of cigarette smoke I end up with painful watery eyes, bad headaches, and usually trouble breathing. If I'm in such a place regularly for several days or more, I've always come down with bronchitis. Smoke two packs a day and you're not going to notice it, sure, but everyone else does. Especially those like myself who are more sensitive to the smoke than most people.

That's why you have the choice, to move the fuck away from me, if it bothers you! I'm tired of you non smoking, militant jerks, telling me how to run my life. If you don't like it step off! The airlines keep ashtrays outside, as do many business' for you to smoke. Don't ask me to move,you move.
I don't go around whining about you,being a smokingg nazi,so screw.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About 10 months ago, before I stopped viewing cams I saw a guy smoking a cigarette and stroking his big cock with the other. It was H-O-T, HOT! I couldn't believe I was aroused by this as I abhor cigarette smoke. I guess because I wasn't in the room with him it was okay. :redface:

In real life I cannot and will not date a smoker. I have asthma and being around any type of smoke will bring on a massive asthma attack. :frown1:

Umm,10months ago? You were just watching girthylover,wilsonstreet,Mr. Ed, and me in userplane, a few weeks ago,luv!
C.B.:saevil:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I've never found smokers sexy. I would certainly prefer to not date a smoker, because I don't like the smell/taste. It's been a few years since I was last with someone who smoked.

I wouldn't call smoking a deal breaker, but she'd have to have some pretty stellar qualities otherwise, in order to get me past the smoking bit.

I have no objection to people smoking in their own homes/cars or in smoking sections in restaurants, bars, etc. So long as it doesn't affect me (or vulnerable parties like children, etc), it's none of my concern.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like I said before these are put up by the non smoking "brigades"advocates.
C.B.:saevil

In 15 minutes you had time to read, assess and conclude this regarding 10 peer reviewed BMJ studies? Right.

If you search BMJ online you'll undoubtedly find studies that contradict those I linked to, but you were only asking for independent medical studies that 'backed up' the health risk. I provided you ten - which you have summarily dismissed because you don't agree with them? Please, provide independent evidence of their partiality.

If you can find or I can provide ten studies from the same source that refute the ten I did, will that make you happier about its independence because that would support the conclusion you have (apparently) already arrived at?

It'll have to be tomorrow though.:biggrin1: