Smoking and Sex/Masturbation?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
nicotine is a mild stimulant but I wouldn't have thought it could make a NOTICEABLE difference in that regard. but then we're all different so maybe it does for some folks. on occasion, if I'm getting really lousy head, I'll light up so I can at least enjoy a smoke instead :p

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HungTeen15@Jun 9 2005, 05:47 PM
Okay, now before you go on saying how disgusting this is and/or about how I am underage... please hear me out.

My Ex-boyfriend got me into doing this... he somehow came up with the idea that smoking while he cummed would make his orgasm better...and, as strange as it is, it actually seemed to work. Luckily he and I both had enough will power not to become addicted. I don't do it all of the time, but whenever I'm extra horny it makes it a lot better...whether I'm jerking off, fucking, getting a blow job or whatever. To give you an idea of how often I smoke , it took me about 5 weeks to go through one pack...and I only do it when I jerkoff/fuck/etc.

So has anyone tried anything similar/what are your thoughts?
[post=319166]Quoted post[/post]​

Turn back now, before its too late!!!
This is how most people start out smoking. They were teens....they started with a cigerrete or two every few days........ next thing you know they start smoking a cigerette everyday then, just when you decide you don't wanna get hooked.......you find that your hooked!

It almost happened to me when I was 16 or 17 ( my dad was sharing his cigars with me.....pretty fu** up huh :( ). At first I thought, what the hell, if he smokes, why not give it a try. After I got the hang of it, I thought it was fun. Then I said "enuff is enuff" and after going cold turkeyI started to feeling this strong desire to smoke when I'd get stressed out. I had to be tough with myself and after a few weeks the desire totally disappered.

If you don't want to get hooked STOP NOW!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 9 2005, 01:30 PM
nicotine is a mild stimulant but I wouldn't have thought it could make a NOTICEABLE difference in that regard. but then we're all different so maybe it does for some folks. on occasion, if I'm getting really lousy head, I'll light up so I can at least enjoy a smoke instead :p
[post=319185]Quoted post[/post]​

*gives Dr. Rock a Cigarette AND good head*

I'm good for something on occasion ;)

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by HungTeen15@Jun 9 2005, 01:47 PM
Okay, now before you go on saying how disgusting this is and/or about how I am underage... please hear me out.

So has anyone tried anything similar/what are your thoughts?
[post=319166]Quoted post[/post]​

Please explain: why would we be thinking "...about how I am underage..." when you haven't stated your age?

Please enlighten. We really want to help sincere members.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What, I ask the group, is better than a really good cigar and a really good blowjob?

Add a good vid, and it's just about the perfect evening.

Reactions: curious25

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 9 2005, 03:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 9 2005, 03:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@Jun 9 2005, 07:21 PM

I&#39;m good for something on occasion ;)
[post=319202]Quoted post[/post]​
*ruffle* you&#39;re a man of many talents.
[post=319217]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Mmm you can&#39;t even begin to imagine :p

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ashlar+Jun 10 2005, 12:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Jun 10 2005, 12:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 9 2005, 03:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ashlar
@Jun 9 2005, 07:21 PM

I&#39;m good for something on occasion ;)
[post=319202]Quoted post[/post]​

*ruffle* you&#39;re a man of many talents.
[post=319217]Quoted post[/post]​

Mmm you can&#39;t even begin to imagine :p
[post=319274]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
maybe not, but I can have fun trying :D

D

deleted111

Can&#39;t say as smoking during the act has ever been something I have noticeably paid attention to. I tend not to smoke while fucking, dont want to leave any scars when I get caught up in the moment. I do tend to smoke afterwards quite frequently or maybe smoke a blunt before.

Nate

Reactions: curious25

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny you should mention this. I smoke clove cigarettes and I have somethig of a fascination with giving one to my lover and having him smoke while I give him head. I&#39;m not sure what it is, but it makes me hot&#33;

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 19 2005, 04:23 AM
Funny you should mention this. I smoke clove cigarettes and I have somethig of a fascination with giving one to my lover and having him smoke while I give him head. I&#39;m not sure what it is, but it makes me hot&#33;
[post=322131]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m so gonna have to try that one day.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Jun 19 2005, 09:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Jun 19 2005, 09:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 19 2005, 04:23 AM
[post=322131]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m so gonna have to try that one day.
[post=322136]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve done it twice now, but I have yet to get one to sit in my throne chair. That would be awesome.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
Nicotine is a drug and just like heroin & cocaine it is highly addictive even more so then these and other drugs... Nicotine is in tomatoes, potatoes and some other fruits and vegetables but not in noticeable amounts hence the use of tobacco leaves to form nicotine cigarettes as it's the most potent with the addition of tar but what they don't tell you is about all the other chemicals in the cigarette and just recently they have added some more chemicals that they took out in the past to let the fire die out to prevent fire casualties. Yes, you can get high off nicotine just like other drugs at different levels, depending: on how many milligrams of nicotine and tar is in the cigarette, how much you inhale, if you inhale air after you inhale the nicotine, how long you hold the nicotine in the lungs etc. The body needs oxygen to survive and when you inhale nicotine you are doing worse at some level than holding your breath as you are sending contaminated oxygen throughout the bloodstream, which in turn slowly but surely contaminates the bloodstream, vital organs but more than anything your lungs as it's the main source of respiration for the body. Then you have your lips, gums, mouth, wind pipe and many other things to worry about especially if you smoke cigars as you don't inhale the smoke! Bottom line is if you don't care about your life than go ahead and put the fire in your mouth!:wink:... You might as well stab yourself in your lungs several times as it’s all relative with time! Anyhow you can get a similar sensation from deep breathing techniques! If you’re interested go on Google or any other search engine and search "deep breathing".
Be healthy! :smile: