Smoking and Sex/Masturbation?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dr Rock, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    nicotine is a mild stimulant but I wouldn't have thought it could make a NOTICEABLE difference in that regard. but then we're all different so maybe it does for some folks. on occasion, if I'm getting really lousy head, I'll light up so I can at least enjoy a smoke instead :p

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Turn back now, before its too late!!!
    This is how most people start out smoking. They were teens....they started with a cigerrete or two every few days........ next thing you know they start smoking a cigerette everyday then, just when you decide you don't wanna get hooked.......you find that your hooked!

It almost happened to me when I was 16 or 17 ( my dad was sharing his cigars with me.....pretty fu** up huh :( ). At first I thought, what the hell, if he smokes, why not give it a try. After I got the hang of it, I thought it was fun. Then I said "enuff is enuff" and after going cold turkeyI started to feeling this strong desire to smoke when I'd get stressed out. I had to be tough with myself and after a few weeks the desire totally disappered.

If you don't want to get hooked STOP NOW!

3. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *gives Dr. Rock a Cigarette AND good head*

I'm good for something on occasion ;)

4. Supportive Female

Supportive Female New Member

Please explain: why would we be thinking "...about how I am underage..." when you haven't stated your age?

Please enlighten. We really want to help sincere members.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

*ruffle* you're a man of many talents.

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

What, I ask the group, is better than a really good cigar and a really good blowjob?

Add a good vid, and it's just about the perfect evening.

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *ruffle* you're a man of many talents.
    [post=319217]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Mmm you can't even begin to imagine :p

8. Dr Rock

Gold Member

Mmm you can't even begin to imagine :p
    [post=319274]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    maybe not, but I can have fun trying :D

9. nacard01

nacard01 Member

Albums:
    Can't say as smoking during the act has ever been something I have noticeably paid attention to. I tend not to smoke while fucking, dont want to leave any scars when I get caught up in the moment. I do tend to smoke afterwards quite frequently or maybe smoke a blunt before.

Nate

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Funny you should mention this. I smoke clove cigarettes and I have somethig of a fascination with giving one to my lover and having him smoke while I give him head. I'm not sure what it is, but it makes me hot!

11. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm so gonna have to try that one day.

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'm so gonna have to try that one day.
    [post=322136]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I've done it twice now, but I have yet to get one to sit in my throne chair. That would be awesome.

13. ChocolateLuvuh

ChocolateLuvuh New Member

Albums:
    Which is safer? Poppers or cigarettes?

14. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

Nicotine is a drug and just like heroin & cocaine it is highly addictive even more so then these and other drugs... Nicotine is in tomatoes, potatoes and some other fruits and vegetables but not in noticeable amounts hence the use of tobacco leaves to form nicotine cigarettes as it's the most potent with the addition of tar but what they don't tell you is about all the other chemicals in the cigarette and just recently they have added some more chemicals that they took out in the past to let the fire die out to prevent fire casualties. Yes, you can get high off nicotine just like other drugs at different levels, depending: on how many milligrams of nicotine and tar is in the cigarette, how much you inhale, if you inhale air after you inhale the nicotine, how long you hold the nicotine in the lungs etc. The body needs oxygen to survive and when you inhale nicotine you are doing worse at some level than holding your breath as you are sending contaminated oxygen throughout the bloodstream, which in turn slowly but surely contaminates the bloodstream, vital organs but more than anything your lungs as it's the main source of respiration for the body. Then you have your lips, gums, mouth, wind pipe and many other things to worry about especially if you smoke cigars as you don't inhale the smoke! Bottom line is if you don't care about your life than go ahead and put the fire in your mouth!:wink:... You might as well stab yourself in your lungs several times as it’s all relative with time! Anyhow you can get a similar sensation from deep breathing techniques! If you’re interested go on Google or any other search engine and search "deep breathing".
    Be healthy! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted