Smoking=Bad for PE, what about Pot?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rangisrovus19, Apr 28, 2010.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    SO we all know that smoking cigarettes is terrible, especially for guys engaged in PE due to blood circulation. Well, what about marijuana? It obviously doesn't have all the endless amounts of shit and toxins in it that cigarettes do, but it is still smoke regardless (if consumed in that manner). So the question is, does it affect PE gains?

2. danwilke

danwilke New Member

Albums:
    A few things come to mind. Cannabis is a vasodilator which means it increases blood flow. That's why eyes get red. More blood flow is good for PE in theory. Cannabis is also a smooth muscle relaxer. As the penis is about 50% smooth muscle in the corpus cavernosum and the corpus spongiosum, then relaxing this smooth muscle would potentially be helpful in causing it to expand. Plus, extended PE can be boring, so cannabis could help pass the time in a more "interesting" way.

3. heynowww

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i like where this is going. waiting to see more

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yes, but we have been warned by Fuzzyken that doing PE under the influence of, well, he mentioned alcohol, is dangerous. Your senses are numbed and part of doing PE is getting bio-feedback so you do not hurt yourself accidently.

I wouldnt do it.

If you need a vasodilator, try one of the PE lubes like EVO or Bio-Oil.

5. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

you have to be WAY out of it to hurt yourself. even high, simple repetitive tasks can be completed while being aware of yourself and not cause any accidents.

like typing this post

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Your body, your choice.

7. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Pot is a "mixed bag". I would personally say that pot fails not as much based on the impairment of cognition, but, based on what long term usage does to Testosterone and DHT levels as well as some other hormone levels. An occasional pot smoker is not going to have problems, one doing it regularly is guaranteeing problems.

One of my best friends in HS in his more adult years got into pot really heavily. After many years of pot smoking the hair had disappeared off his chest, his beard had thinned, and there was definite breast tissue growing on his chest. Pot has the potential over time to alter what is called the pituitary axis and change the proportion of hormone production. Again, once in a while, probably OK, done regularly, no way Jose with regards to penis or sex. Cigarettes, cigars and all the rest do one kind of harm which is far worse, but, pot over time and in sufficient quantity has the ability to create a different but equally bad set of problems.

There are many ways to promote vasodilation. The problems with this one is that over time the negatives would slowly grow to where they outweighed the positive benefits.

8. SmallDad

SmallDad Member

How about both in general are just bad for you?

9. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

except, weed isn't bad for you.
    PE probably isn't either, but there aren't m/any studies on that
    but PLENTY of studies proving weed's innocence

10. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

lol, where did you find all this bullshit 'information'

11. MDMA2001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Probably off the D.A.R.E. website or the DEA. So ill-informed.

"KFC's been replaced... gotta go to the doctor now!"

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

this thread answered a ? I posted over in "healthy penis' section. I have mild ED, and sometimes when I smoke pot(don't smoke much), good pot that is, I can get hard like I'm 18 again. pot always made me horny when I was younger. this has happened more than once.

13. kennyco

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i smoke pot almost all day everyday and my cock is normal.
    im not losing any hair nor do i have trouble getting hard.

smoke pot, jack off, have fun.

14. killz

killz New Member

im with kenny on this one!

15. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Sadly, there are always a group of individuals who want to justify their own behavior. The information regarding long term effects is easy to find.

I am as a whole not "anti-pot", and I do believe in medical usage because in some cases it does work better than the standard Rx version.

What I am against however are people who try and push a position that has potential to have a negative impact not only on their lives, but under the worst of circumstances on the lives of others.

Currently, no matter what we believe or what we want the Federal Government and every law enforcement agency in the United States considers pot to be illegal. There are many individuals who simply want to think what they want no matter what the facts are.

If we go forward on this one should we not start a thread about the "aphrodesiac" qualities of crystal methamphetamine or crack cocaine? There are many who are struggling in drug rehab facilities worldwide who will tell you that the best sex that they have ever had is when they are higher than a kite on this stuff.

Then there are alcoholics: An alcoholic will have no hesitation to tell you that there are no problems with that one either.

I think that the best one took place in Russia and this was a true story:

When the chernobyl disaster happened and that plant did it's melt down, during the evacuation, a bootlegger was caught making his own and selling it. He was telling his alcoholic customers that if they drank his particular alcohol that they would be in no danger because they would urinate out the radiation. They flocked to his door in great numbers buying his every word because it was what they wanted to hear.

Sorry dudes, I have had the misfortune to watch the behavior of users and recognize the patterns from a life in and around medicine.

A person who enjoys this kind of thing will always put a positive spin on it and deny the negative aspects. That is also a fact of life. . . . Like everything else it has it's good and bad points.

16. 9inchM

9inchM New Member

Pot reduce Testosterone, ABORT.

17. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I have smoked weed for over 10 years now, and am now 24. I used to think it was responsible for some erectile difficulties i was having, and had my testosterone levels checked. My testosterone levels which I've checked 4 different times have always been pretty high too my surprise. I know I am young and that is probably responsible for my levels being high, but I have never seen pot affect my levels. I've also taken 2 months off once and it did not increase my testosterone levels.

As for experiencing some decline in erectile quality, I never know what really causes this. It comes and goes, but most of the time I am fine. I take some supplements I find help, but can never really pinpoint the actual problem that's causes the decline. I don't think it's pot though, because that usually seems to help my erection quality.

18. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

One of the issues that is not made clear in all the claims is that some guy who goes out and blows some weed in very small quantities a few times a week, versus the guy who gets home from whatever and spends the reset of the evening in an air polluted fog.

The main problems are not going to happen to the very light user. The problem is going to happen to the guy who is a heavy and constant user.

A great number of things effect erectile quality. Several common allergy medications can play absolute havoc with an erection and yet this is never discussed by most MD's. The reason is that they simply do not think of it.

Testosterone levels are a strange thing. At age 24 testosterone levels are in fact in most men beginning to fall. Some are more lucky than others on this one. A measurable and pronounced decline us usually evident between 30 and 35 years old.

Peak levels run (on average) between puberty and about 20 years old.

When it comes to pot and erections I kind of laugh a little on that one.

The best analogy I can give was when my testosterone was initially diagnosed as low and nobody wanted to do male HRT on me. One idiot MD interviewed me and said that my depression from the level could be treated with "anti-depressants".

I looked back at this idiot and told the man the truth. "I've tried anti-depressants and in me the did not work." "They did not solve the depression at all, the only thing they did was to make me not care that I was depressed."

Pot causes a very mild euphoria. This is no better or worse than a shot of booze, but what it does it to mask the symptom in such a manner as to have you not recognize a relationship. The only way that this could be tested would be to go in and have a ton of ED tests done with no pot and repeat the exact same tests with pot. Obviously nobody is going to do this.

My own biological Father was a severe alcoholic. Multiple marriages later and complaining X-wives about lack of capability between the sheets did not phase him. According to him he was far better in bed after a few drinks. The list of former wives would strongly disagree however.

Many years ago the comedy team of Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong did great acts in comedy about a couple of guys always getting high. In reality they were quite conservative. One of my buddies tried to live up to the image that they presented however in reality. He is one year younger than I am. At 56 years old his body looks like a man 20 years older. His body hair is gone, his beard looks like crap and he has very marked breast development that even shows through T-shirts. I came from an era where this was common. These days you don't see the "Haight Asbury" mentality any more and that is probably fortunate. The days of hippies and flower children gave us a great deal on medical research into this stuff.

These days my fear is not pot, my fear is the garbage that has crept into our food supply that cuts costs for the manufacturers of prepared foods and has potential to do major damage to us.

People in my age group are presenting in medical offices with diabetes in record numbers and not all of them have family histories and not all are significantly overweight. Blood Cholesterol, triglicerides and other blood chemistry items are showing up in people in their 20's that used to be reserved for people over 50 or 60 years old.

Another HS friend three months ago suffered a stroke. Also at age 56? No family history of diabetes, he has it. No family history of hypertension, he has it.

By the way eating and blood sugar especially low blood sugar can effect erectile quality.

The idea these days is to systematically eliminate everything we know has some problems until we can find out what is causing a general health decline in the U.S. population. Pot is not the worst of things, but the question I would ask people is what benefit they derive from it's use.

In my own life I have made major changes cutting out concentrated sugars (High Fructose Corn Syrup which is 45 times more powerful than sugar and I have eliminated one of the sucrose products as well which is 99 times more powerful.) I have started to read product labels like never before and a great deal of what is in food is now being prohibited in diets of many people by their MD's. The companies use these additives because they cut the manufacturing costs.

At 24 knock out everything possible that could have a negative impact. You are only 2 years older than the nephew I am raising and trying to head into a great life. You might find the cause is something simple that you had not considered.

Good Luck with your search for the cause. . .

19. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

fructose is in our seminal fluid , if it's in it , don't eat it

20. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    The fact is that it is never a good idea to inhale products of combustion. Any combustion produces toxic substances. That's true whether it is burning tobacco, wood, rubber, gasoline, or marijuana. Even burning hydrogen produces toxic substances, i.e., oxides of nitrogen. Some of the toxic substances produced by combustion are powerful carcinogens. All cause varying degrees of lung damage and many cause damage to other organs as well.

Marijuana smoke has been found to contain higher concentrations of toxic substances than tobacco smoke. If smoking marijuana does less damage than smoking tobacco, it is only because, in general, users smoke much less of it.

Although marijuana seems to have some legitimate medical uses, it would be much better, from the health standpoint, go get it into the body by some method other than smoking it.

Draft saved Draft deleted