smoking ganja and sex

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Yes I get horny and more sensitive. I have a bowl sitting here next to me. So much more feeling. I only need a hit, so I don't need to get really high. I get freaked out when I get too stoned and my heart rate jumps. Panic attacks.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
Can't say enough good about this ;*) The orgasms can last incredibly long - like several minutes sometimes. Oh, some good white widow or beaster - heaven on earth!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes! love it. Better than alot of drugs when it comes to sex.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanx for the replies yes its amazing and i only smoke the finest lol like hazes ak47 kush piff aries and afghan everytime i smoke and fuck its like a constant rush and last night i gave my girl 4 orgasims in one fuck

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. When I smoke weed, my mind gets lost, and there is no way I can have sex, I lose my attention span, can't concentrate, my mind wanders into non sexual things or fucked up thoughts, and kissing feels gross to me.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking love it. Did it a few months back with the finest, sweetest guy, after we had smoked some of the finest bud express from BC (tasted sweet, smelled sweet, got ripped after a bowl between us). Before we went to the Sounders game, we got stoned and went at it for 2 hours. And I'm a 2-pump chump. A king-sized bed makes for a lot of room to do all the stuff we did, and I must say that getting licked is awesome stoned. I was so relaxed and my body insecurities were not on my mind at all, just pure enjoyment of watching him looking up at me with those big blue eyes.

If I could do it again, I would do it EVERY FUCKING DAY. I have nothing but good things to say about weed, and the experiences contained therein.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking love it. Did it a few months back with the finest, sweetest guy, after we had smoked some of the finest bud express from BC (tasted sweet, smelled sweet, got ripped after a bowl between us). Before we went to the Sounders game, we got stoned and went at it for 2 hours. And I'm a 2-pump chump. A king-sized bed makes for a lot of room to do all the stuff we did, and I must say that getting licked is awesome stoned. I was so relaxed and my body insecurities were not on my mind at all, just pure enjoyment of watching him looking up at me with those big blue eyes.

If I could do it again, I would do it EVERY FUCKING DAY. I have nothing but good things to say about weed, and the experiences contained therein.

Very hot.

K

kundalinikat

All the time. I am a lightweight so I use just a little. My lover enjoys it as well. :)