Smoking Penis

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kewu9: ? for the other guys. when you smoke a ciggerate does it increase the feeling in your cock. I know that when i smoke it makes my cock feel super sensitive and it kinda gives me a semi. am i all alone on this

2. D_Douetsonne Doomehammer

umm no... nope never felt that, i dont smoke regulary though just occasionaly with friends.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

For most men, it generally has the opposite effect.

4. vega

vega Member

You probably have a fairly intense oral fixation.

5. Cosota

Cosota Member

A bit off the topic but you might be interested to know that in the UK the anti-smoking campaign is using now nothing else than penis size!
    Apparently smoking damages blood vessels inhibiting the flow of blood to your penis, causing in the long term problems with erections and a shorter penis size.

This is all very debatable and if any I reckon the real impact must be small but I thought it was clever to tackle where it hurts.

The posters are really cool, they show a hand holding an almost extinguished cigarette, the tip of the fingers are resting on a surface so that the photo looks like a pair of legs and a tiny penis.

They have these posters in men's loos and at the end there is a small note that reads: "And there are more bad news, we've put these posters in the ladies' toilets as well". Sweet.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    tripe. if smoking affected erections or dick size then I'd have a fucking inverse penis by now. I've been smoking 40+ a day for well over a decade and I've never experienced any of the supposed "problems" they try to scare us with - nor have I noticed, or received any reports of, similar things happening to other smokers I've known.

to answer the original question: nicotine is a mild stimulant, and depending on your tolerance and blood sugar level, you may respond more or less noticeably to it. some folks can get somewhat flushed, so a slight increase in blood flow to your groin isn't really remarkable either.

Draft saved Draft deleted