Smoking

D

deleted871301

This coming Sunday will be 5 weeks since I quit smoking and I will say that my morning erections last longer and my cock twitches a lot more during the course of the day...

OGinger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This coming Sunday will be 5 weeks since I quit smoking and I will say that my morning erections last longer and my cock twitches a lot more during the course of the day...
Have you noticed any improvement during sex?

Reactions: deleted871301

OGinger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 6-7 weeks quit, but vaping, not noticed much yet, and not had sec in that time so no evidence. Morning wood does seem harder, but I've not been paying close attention
Go get laid pal lol I replaced cigs with vape and felt a bit better but I would like to quit it all.. Do not trust vape anymore than I do cigs

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smoking is horrible for your cardiovascular health, so yes quitting will definitely help with your erectile quality. I don't know much about marijuana, but I do know what pot heads are like and I'm pretty sure there capacity to get aroused, stimulated etc. is definitely dulled a bit to say the least.

Reactions: Fotographer001
D

deleted136887

Latest quit since kid october 2016.
Erection quality much better.
Last longer.
More breath to go longer.
No furry teeth.
Smell infinitively better.
Stop smoking.
Period.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Congratulations on your secession from smoking!

Reactions: deleted871301

ethanolmos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be aware of what you smoking guys. It could be a life breaking effort if you gonna be caught at drug test. Nowadays it's a weird trend and lot of companies run it. I used these detox pills to get rid of evidence of smoking in blood and pee and never was caught. But, obviously, you should take them beforehand ;)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You probably don't experience a boost, so much as you remove a detractor. Smoking restricts blood flow and there are strong links between smoking and ED. Since quitting my erections are harder and I feel like my penis is bigger, not by a huge margin but there is a plumpness to my soft penis, and a fierceness to my erection, neither of which were there when I was smoking.

I smoked for ~7 years, then quit and used a vape for ~3-4 years. I didn't notice a change on day one, or even month one. I don't think I smoked enough or for long enough to really have an impact, I never had a problem getting an erection and my sex drive wasn't ever really reduced from what I was used to, but I do think that overtime there has been a difference in erection quality. When I say over time I mean in the order of years, not days or weeks. But now my erections are as strong as when I was a teenager, sometimes so hard that its kind of painful. I didn't really have that so much when I was smoking.

They won't and can't advertise as a smoking cessation device, but when I switched to a vape I knew it was the best purchase I had made in my life, even if it took several years before I finally gave up the vape. But the first day I had a functional vape was the last day I had a cigarette. Its hard to put in to words how much better I feel, in all aspects of my life, now that I don't smoke. What is awful, though, is this nagging feeling that is still in the back of my mind when I see someone smoking, that just having one wouldn't be so bad.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Living in tobacco country, I've seen so many older folks who look like leathery skeletons because they're heavy smokers.

Also, just after a professional acquaintance retired, she had to start bringing a little oxygen tank on wheels with her everywhere she went so she could breathe easily. As a result, her plans to travel the world were . . . cut short. In fact, she died about two or three years after retiring (well before her 70th birthday). She'd been a three-pack-a-day smoker for decades. She told me she wished she'd never started.

NCbear (who thinks one of the scariest things in the world is struggling for breath)