Smollett Vs Trump And How It Will Be Seen By History

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I just saw not too long ago that certain kinds of people are re-opening cases against jussie smollett. For those who may not know. He is a black man in america who holds that trump supporters assaulted him. When it comes to evidence, well it's all over the place as far as i can tell.

Jussie Smollett accused of lying to CPD, indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

Though there does seem to be ample excitement over him having been charged again. Here's some comments.

[The second I heard him say “This is Trump country” was when I knew he was lying.]

[Dude couldn't just be satisfied making $60,000 per episode of the show he was on and now his career is basically over. What a fool.]

[I'm genuinely surprised to see him indicted after wiggling out of prosecution with the help of Kim Foxx, who I wonder if is going to be removed from office as a result of this blatant corruption.]

[Elizabeth Warren has also publically endorsed Kim Foxx's reelection bid...]

[Finally! "Justice for Jussie".]

And donald trump is a white male who won the presidency by way of electoral college votes. Having lost the popular vote. He got hung up in some scandals of his own. For those who may not know.

Trump impeachment: Here's how the process works

The current president of the united states of america was impeachment on two counts. Abuse of power and obstruction of congress.

Factbox: Abuse of power, obstruction - the charges against Trump explained

[ In the impeachment context, abuse of power is generally defined as using the vast powers of the presidency for personal benefit.

Abuse of power is not specifically referred to as an impeachable offense in the U.S. Constitution, which states that a president can be removed from office for “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

But the founders of the United States intended the phrase “other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” to broadly encompass abuses of power, legal scholars said.

Alexander Hamilton, a famed American statesman, wrote in 1788 that impeachment proceedings were for “those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.” ]

[
Democrats have also charged Trump with obstruction of Congress based on his stonewalling of the House’s impeachment inquiry. The White House has refused to provide documents to congressional investigators and has instructed top advisers and government officials to defy subpoenas and refuse to testify. ]

After having been impeached. The senate then decided, with the help of a republican majority, NOT to remove said already impeached president.

CNN poll: 51% say Senate should remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

[ About half of Americans say the Senate should vote to convict President Donald Trump and remove him from office in the upcoming impeachment trial (51%), according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS, while 45% say the Senate should vote against conviction and removal. ]

Poll: 69% want Senate to call witnesses at impeachment trial, including plurality of Republicans

[ That’s a big number. It’s conspicuously bigger, in fact, than it was just a few weeks ago in two other polls. In early January FiveThirtyEight found the public split 57/39 in favor of calling new witnesses whereas YouGov had it at 52/21. ]

What effect do you think these two cases will have on the american public in the very near future? What happens if jussie smollett goes to jail and trump doesn't?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The legal sham of Trump will be seen by history for what it is - maybe as soon as November. However we're not going to stop prosecuting crime. A prosecutor wants to make a case - it will be heard, If true Smollett played into the hands of the Trumpers and other hate groups - he cost the city time and money for his own financial purposes. If Lori Laughlin is looking at prison for buying her kid into a college, Jesse has some issues to face too. Does it rise to the level of what Trump did? No, but nothing will and while it is unfair - it is an apples and oranges situation. If you want to hold bigots accountable for their crimes, you have to hold everyone to the same standard.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey mods. Pretty sure this falls under a threat. Can you do something about this?
OMG- you actually didn't compose a grammatical incorrect four page train wreck- hooo ray.

As for Jesse- Im a longtime resident of the city of Chicago and i really dont appreciate the drama, waste of law enforcement , and bad press. When you want a raise ask for one

Reactions: malakos

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
OMG- you actually didn't compose a grammatical incorrect four page train wreck- hooo ray.

As for Jesse- Im a longtime resident of the city of Chicago and i really dont appreciate the drama, waste of law enforcement , and bad press. When you want a raise ask for one

Hey mods. Now he's personally attacking me. Stormfrontfl was banned (as far as i know) supposedly for this exact same thing. So mods and owner of the site. Where you at though?

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey mods. Now he's personally attacking me. Stormfrontfl was banned (as far as i know) supposedly for this exact same thing. So mods and owner of the site. Where you at though?

Im not attacking you- Im simply asking more of you. Rather than post 100's of meaningless words, post 25 well thought out selected words- choose your meaning.
You're thirsty to have race related debate in each topic. This is LPSG- we are here because we are men with big members- throw it out there.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Compare the Trump and Clinton impeachment’s. One lasted 2 months and was said over and over they were on a clock to get it done by a certain time. The vote was was no where close to 2/3 majority. The other lasted well over 2 years. Countless of witness were called from both sides and the vote was well above the 2/3rds for conviction. So yeah I’d say one was definantly as sham and waste of time farce. And the majority of the people see that weather they like him or not. It’s called due process.

Jussie staged a fake hate crime. And when 16 counts were brought him backed by evidence no less. They were all dropped and sealed by Kim Fox. Who got a call from the former chief of staff of Michelle Obama because she knew Jussie. Now I have no idea if that affected Kim Fox’s decision to drop and seal all 16 charges but the time line makes it look suspicious. And Chicago is known for having corrupt governments going back before Daley Sr. So it warrants investigation so prove or disprove it and if found committed crimes to then prosecute them.

Reactions: James0909

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Compare the Trump and Clinton impeachment’s. One lasted 2 months and was said over and over they were on a clock to get it done by a certain time. The vote was was no where close to 2/3 majority. The other lasted well over 2 years. Countless of witness were called from both sides and the vote was well above the 2/3rds for conviction. So yeah I’d say one was definantly as sham and waste of time farce. And the majority of the people see that weather they like him or not. It’s called due process.
Please learn some history. President Clinton was acquitted.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they choose to pursue going after Smollet for his lies it's fair to say that in the interest of justice they go after Carolyn Donham. Her lies led to the abduction, torture, and murder of Emmitt Till.

Reactions: spaj8987
D

deleted15807

There's a reason that dude is on my ignore list. Some people live in their own bizarre reality.

Exactly. I'm too old for space travel. I won't take be traveling to their insane universe where 2+2=5 because Fox told them.

Reactions: spaj8987

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly. I'm too old for space travel. I won't take be traveling to their insane universe where 2+2=5 because Fox told them.

no one here is watching Fox. Stop dismissing disagreement with people as "oh it must be because they watch Fox or read Breitbart"

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to make your feelings on the issue unwarranted but Emmitt Till was 60 years ago and America has changed drastically since then.
Carolyn was still telling that lie into the 90s. The statute of limitations may have run out but seeing as how she decided to publish a memoir one would think that she is open to a civil suit.

Oh, and it didn't stop in the 50s. Do the names Charles Stuart and Susan Smith mean anything?

Sounds About White! Woman Lied That Black Man In A Hoodie Attacked Her
Mich. Woman Who Lied, Saying 4 Black Men Kidnapped, Raped Her, Gets Year in Jail
White Woman Admits to Lying About Black Man Attacking Her
Police say video proves white Missouri man lied about Black man assaulting him - TheGrio

It still happens. What Smollett did was reprehensible. He took a real issue and used it to his own benefit giving critics ammunition they needed to attack the issue of hate crimes. Hold him responsible but don't act as if this was a random occurrence. It happens more often than you know.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no one here is watching Fox. Stop dismissing disagreement with people as "oh it must be because they watch Fox or read Breitbart"
It is reasonable to assume when in many instances the words out of their mouths are word for word what was used on Fox. Do you have any idea the number of times the gripe of the day from Fox was the gripe of the day throughout the internet from conservatives? If only one platform said the sky was falling and then I heard repeatedly from some that the sky was falling I would safely assume that they heard it from that one source because no one else is repeating it.