Smooooooth

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently had an epiphany of sorts and have decided to make a few integral changes to the way I interact with people and so I was wondering.

Who is the smoothest guy you know?
What makes him smooth? (in your opinion obviously)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have recently had an epiphany of sorts and have decided to make a few integral changes to the way I interact with people and so I was wondering.

Who is the smoothest guy you know?
What makes him smooth? (in your opinion obviously)

Smoothest guy I know is one of my best friends. He could melt the panties off a snowgirl in about 5 seconds. He's so horribly cute and has this wonderful smile. He's actually my bestfriends ex. I think the reason why we are such good friends is I'm the only girl who hasn't slept with him (don't want my friends left overs) anyway. He is charming and funny. He makes me smile when I want to cry, and then again I've cried and he's gotten me to stop and has made me feel better. He is the only straight guy friend I have. I can talk to him about anything and just feel like I'm talking to a friend and not a guy. There is no awkwardness between us, it's like he's the only guy I know that understands women. He also has his own revolving door which women walk through. I don't think many of them really know him though, because he spends most of his time telling me he wants a girlfriend... I have NO idea what is wrong with these girls!!!! He just has this way about him, good karma or something.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smoothest guy I know is one of my best friends. He could melt the panties off a snowgirl in about 5 seconds. He's so horribly cute and has this wonderful smile. He's actually my bestfriends ex. I think the reason why we are such good friends is I'm the only girl who hasn't slept with him (don't want my friends left overs) anyway. He is charming and funny. He makes me smile when I want to cry, and then again I've cried and he's gotten me to stop and has made me feel better. He is the only straight guy friend I have. I can talk to him about anything and just feel like I'm talking to a friend and not a guy. There is no awkwardness between us, it's like he's the only guy I know that understands women. He also has his own revolving door which women walk through. I don't think many of them really know him though, because he spends most of his time telling me he wants a girlfriend... I have NO idea what is wrong with these girls!!!! He just has this way about him, good karma or something.
Hmmmmmmmm

This panty melting skill... I must acquire it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well
I did the whole nice guy thing my whole life up until junior year of high school. Got me a shit ton of friends but that was all

Well it get's him the ladies. It's not just how nice he is, he really is smooth. He makes you laugh and puts you at ease right away. First time I met him he climbed into a car with me after just meeting him and starting going through my cds and talking to me about them. Within 5 minutes I was included in his list of hanger on-er's!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What makes him smooth?
A vat of hot wax.:cool::tongue:

Seriously though, I think confidence is key, and [seemingly] lacking no inhibition whatsoever helps quite a bit. Men who seem to do what they want, without [any evident] fear of consequence are what I think are smooth. The archetypal rebel, I suppose, but not necessarily as badass. A nice guy sort of rebel-- Robin Hood and shizz.

Oh, and a great smile. The great smile does it.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it get's him the ladies. It's not just how nice he is, he really is smooth. He makes you laugh and puts you at ease right away. First time I met him he climbed into a car with me after just meeting him and starting going through my cds and talking to me about them. Within 5 minutes I was included in his list of hanger on-er's!
Hot damn. Time to upgrade

Edit: But then again the Fact he is really cute likely has something to do with it

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes but hes not cute like drop dead cute, he's more like that kind of tall goofy guy that does all these guy things that I really have no interest in until I'm around him and then for some reason I want to watch the guy playing hockey kick the other guys butt and suddenly I'm screaming and yelling just like all the guys around me are and then he smiles and once again panties melt :) Now I'm an avid hockey fan. If he wasn't my friend and I didn't have a BF I think I would have a F-B for the first time ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The sad thing is, I'm probably the smoothest guy I know. My friends have no skillz.

I do have one friend who is pretty smooth - he's always thinking one step ahead, never seems to be caught off guard by anything. He probably did well with the ladies, but he's been married as long as I've known him (@ 10 years).