Smooth or hairy?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally smooth. Shaving the pubes makes oral better, and if you're into thongs and other skimpy underwear and beachwear, as I am, it helps show off your package better. My bi gf also shaves her pussy

Reactions: bluebird700

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Smooth for me.
what parts do you like smooth or hairy? i prefer a dude with some hair on his chest. kinda masculine looking. but please keep your pubes trimmed, dude—for the ladies (or dudes) who might find their face down there.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
what parts do you like smooth or hairy? i prefer a dude with some hair on his chest. kinda masculine looking. but please keep your pubes trimmed, dude—for the ladies (or dudes) who might find their face down there.
Swimmer smooth. Hairless crotch ass and legs. I'm attracted to feminine looking guys.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice hairy chest smooth cock and balls smooth as a babies behind. My wife loves sucking my cock with no pubes in the way and like wise I love eating her pussy until she begs me to fuck her with my big thick cock.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

my chest is a very nice hairy chest not too much but just right. Nipples sticking out like a womans nipples that's ready to fuck. My cock and balls are shaved as smooth as a babies behind. My wife loves it and I love eating her clean shaved pussy until she screams fuck me with your lob big thick cock. And I do just that slide my thick cock in her a little at a time and fuck her pussy until she screams and convulses with usually at least 2-3 orgasms! then the heavenly afterglow! Ah!!!

Reactions: Truckin horny

For sure fuzzy or smooth , i love seeing the pink opening