Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I suppose the answer is NO right away, but none the less I felt like asking.

Is there any way to make veins less visible on the penis? Also any way to make the skin overall smoother, cleaner and less .... "wooshy" ?

I guess the head can't be helped and has to be like that sometimes... right?
But the testicles and scrotum...

Curious :confused:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it does?
Thank you!

guess I'm just worried, I'd rather see less of it somehow, but don't know if a concealer would do the job... sounds kinda weird and.... Sounds to me like putting makeup on my cock, should I use lip stick next? ....... heh

Besides, if I were to receive a blow job then ehh.... nevermind

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
it does?
Thank you!

guess I'm just worried, I'd rather see less of it somehow, but don't know if a concealer would do the job... sounds kinda weird and.... Sounds to me like putting makeup on my cock, should I use lip stick next? ....... heh

Besides, if I were to receive a blow job then ehh.... nevermind

It's your dick, it's one of the last bodyparts that has to be beautiful lol :rolleyes:
If it's clean and working I think many are happy with it

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is a highly vascular organ Joseph. Why would you want it to be less veiny? It shows it is healthy and you and your circulatory system are healthy! :veryhappy:

Some dudes wear a cock ring to make it more veiny, but that worries me.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lots of veins makes me think it's rather unhealthy :frown1:

I'd say the opposite dude... your cock needs blood to survive and rise up to the occasion! I can understand that you may think it looks strange but i checked yours out and it looks cool... every one is different... i get hung up sometimes that my skin colour on the shaft looks a bit funny but in the end its all good... im just happy it works well :smile:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When it's soft the veins are not likely to be prominent for most men. But when erect your cock needs the blood flow to be in top condition. I would say to you: just be glad it's in working order! Your partner can deal with the bulging veins,