Smooth versus veiny cocks

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your cock is not a women's issue. Read the rules.
They took down the sticky and refused to even acknowledge requests to put it back up. It isnt there for him to read. I think it was done in response to suggestions to slacken the rules here.
I am veiny... Girls dig the veins!
You resurrected a thread created 8 years ago, that hasn't been bumped in three years, to vote on an issue no one is discussing and show off pictures no one requested? That's the height of narcissism, and "girls" don't dig that. I recommend you take those photos, and post them in Show Off where they are appropriate and topical. That's a great place to display your wares. I promise if women do in fact dig your cock and want to look at it, they know how to find it there.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who suggested to slacken the rules? I doubt it was women.
I was among those who called for that, and may even have been the first. I believe the fun was being sucked out by an overbearing TOS and that a lot of the most interesting posters had been banned. The site was far more lively and interesting back when we policed ourselves more. I think a balance can be found.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I was among those who called for that, and may even have been the first. I believe the fun was being sucked out by an overbearing TOS and that a lot of the most interesting posters had been banned. The site was far more lively and interesting back when we policed ourselves more. I think a balance can be found.
Fair enough.