Smooth versus veiny cocks

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I soak my cock in olive oil everyday. It keeps it pretty and smooth. Plus my girls loves the taste of it. Ya know once they have that giant Jersey sausage thats it!!!:wink:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Id say duderino yeah Handsome Cock see its a lil veiny but you dont have rivers underneath ur skin. if that makes sense just some streams? lol i dont know how to explain it so shoot me

No, that makes perfect sense -- and thank you for the compliment! That's hot... And speaking of hot, nice picture!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the kind words Bremer, DGirl, Meg, etc...I would happily return the favor! All you foxy ladies...

I'm kinda blushing I was even mentioned...

Sorry about the veins I guess...

Take care...

...OB

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for the kind words Bremer, DGirl, Meg, etc...I would happily return the favor! All you foxy ladies...

I'm kinda blushing I was even mentioned...

Sorry about the veins I guess...

Take care...

...OB

*sigh* well you look great to me- and sure dunno what all the "sorries" were about- sheesh thought somethin bad had happened to you! but you are JUST FINE.......:biggrin1:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well in my experience veiny ones tend to be thicker, so that's a plus. But seriously either way is fine. I think I'm picky about other things (size, skill, stamina) but not about this.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was my first reaction, too!! But truly, had no idea circumcision would have an effect on the veininess. interesting information for a maybe, some research I could do. :biggrin1:

It has no effect. I would think the opposite in fact, except I wouldn't be so ignorant to actually make that statement to begin with.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It seems that every time I describe a cock when I'm writing, I describe veins, so yeah...I like veins. :biggrin1:

But it's not the main thing I think about, unless the veins are exceptionally beautiful -- plentiful and starkly standing out but not too big -- then it's like...oh my! :eek:

More often, I'm looking at the shape and relative size of a guy's cock...as well as his groin area, abdomen, thighs...the whole package (at least as much as you guys let us see LOL).

There is one favorite veiny picture I absolutely adore on this site, but I'm not going to put that particular member's member in the spotlight right now...except in my own mind. :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been restoring for years now and have added an inch in girth and maybe and inch in lenght. I allways had a lot of skin. I just started stretching and packing my foresking with marbles and other things. My cock is more veiny and more sensitive and i have better erections. The skin grows after you take a break from stetching. Dont do it every day. My erections are better now than twenty years ago. Im to the point know where i can fit twenty marbles in my foreskin................:smile: :wink:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been restoring for years now and have added an inch in girth and maybe and inch in lenght. Im to the point know where i can fit twenty marbles in my foreskin................:smile: :wink:

Oh My God!!!!!!! Twenty marbles Uncut? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

I have a completely unvascular physique... even at low bodyfat levels, I can show real good abs (see avatar) but don't have one vein showing... I am the veinless wonder! My cock does exactly the same thing, and has nothing to do with the pumping... sheesh, this thread sure does make a smooth guy feel worthless! I haven't reproduced yet, so I haven't inflicted my smooth genetics on the future population. So I have done my little part to keep the human race as vascular as we can get, maybe one day in the far off future we'll evolve to even have veins running across our face! Yay!!!!!!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sigh* well you look great to me- and sure dunno what all the "sorries" were about- sheesh thought somethin bad had happened to you! but you are JUST FINE.......:biggrin1:

See...when I quote things on the fly I forget even the foxiest of women: SassySpy:tongue:

Thank you darling...thank you...

...OB

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See...when I quote things on the fly I forget even the foxiest of women: SassySpy:tongue:

Thank you darling...thank you...

...OB

Thats the thing about Omaha ill never forget you and you are original because you have something that noone else can say is theirs. So yeah theres one spot in my brain just for you and it will always be there :)

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the thing about Omaha ill never forget you and you are original because you have something that noone else can say is theirs. So yeah theres one spot in my brain just for you and it will always be there :)

Damn...you ladies sure know how to make a man blush:redface:

Thank you!

...OB