Smooth versus veiny cocks

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See...when I quote things on the fly I forget even the foxiest of women: SassySpy:tongue:

Thank you darling...thank you...

...OB

you are so sweetly cynically romantic (with which I completely can identify with!!)
cant help but want to squeeze you tight and hold you all night long- and that blushing is so damned sexy:biggrin1:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for the kind words Bremer, DGirl, Meg, etc...I would happily return the favor! All you foxy ladies...

I'm kinda blushing I was even mentioned...

Sorry about the veins I guess...

Take care...

...OB

Sorry for what? Being one of the sexiest men out there, with a brilliant mind and a great cock to boot? Men are weird... :wink:

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I'm not going to turn down a chance at a hot throbbing smooth cock, a rock hard veiny one will drive me in to ecstasy.

I'm going to have to agree with the posts about them looking/being harder than the smoother counterparts.

All that being said, I think there is a point at which it's so
veiny it makes you think, WTF? And you have to think, is everything ok there?

It's a fine line of cock
connoisseurship I think. And everyone has their own taste and preferences, that's what makes the world so much fun!

This wouldn't be too boring then would it?

Nothing boring at all about that! I love the piercing and the veins! It looks just perfect. I think the thing I like the most is that the PA is just the right size so it wouldn't get stuck in the throat one a deep throat session. (I have huge
PA's because they prevent me from doing my best throat work! More guys should get them like yours!)

Nucemgd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my gf prefers the veiny look but it really doesn't matter.

If it's got the size and shape it's all good.

there is something about a big veiny dick though, very masculine maybe

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock has thick veins mostly on the top side. I rarely photograph that side... but maybe I should after reading all the posts here. I've always felt self-conscious about them for some unknown reason... nice to know others find this hot.

Attachments

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some women like the veiny look but I doubt it's a big deal. Mine is sorta veiny and I've gotten comments like it looks buff. But mostly when women comment about my dick it's more for the size, and then sometimes about the hardness or the curve. Seems to me veiny or smooth is way down the list.

Well, I guess you'd say mine has a few veins.. and the only two women who have commented said they liked them - which is nice!

G:cool:

Attachments

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine itself is veiny, more so when I have a cock ring on, then they REALLY pop out.....but I guess when it comes to others it depends on the veins. Some guys have sexy cock veins...some have veins that look more like varicose veins LOL....and there are other aspects to the penis that can make it attractive or unattactive. Girth is a plus for me, also a nice amount of length is a plus but not always a must in determining beauty. But overall, shape and size and proportion are more important to me than vein or no vein.