• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Smooth88 has reached his 1000th Post

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hooray!!!!!

Congratulations to me!!! :fest30: :friday:

This is the first forum I've reached this milestone on (That keeps track of post counts). Now gimme my Gold Membership that I already have or I will unleash the hounds :p

Party time!!!

maxcok

Sexy Member

Well done, Smooth one! You're a class act.

And don't worry, we won't tell gramma.

Now please don't do the math on me, k?

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats...It is going to take me 10 yrs to get to 1000 posts!

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know that we can get a gold membership after the 1000th post... hmmm

Yay Smooth88! My 1000th post became a Chinese food discussion. You're doing rather well.

I don't know that we can get a gold membership after the 1000th post... hmmm
It's been around longer than Verification Photo Gold. And was, perhaps, an incentive for me to continue this account.

Congrats...It is going to take me 10 yrs to get to 1000 posts!
Pro Tip: Generic Welcome Wagon

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been around longer than Verification Photo Gold. And was, perhaps, an incentive for me to continue this account.

Sorry, I was just beginning to post only recently, though my account was quite sometime ago... Now, I'm taking note on it....

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well done, Smooth one! You're a class act.

And don't worry, we won't tell gramma.

Now please don't do the math on me, k?

Damn near 300 posts a month and 10 person a day. I remember on this Video Game forum I used to go to you get user ranking based on how many posts you have and the highest ranking (after around 5000 posts or so) was Man With No Life.

maxcok

Sexy Member
Damn near 300 posts a month and 10 person a day. I remember on this Video Game forum I used to go to you get user ranking based on how many posts you have and the highest ranking (after around 5000 posts or so) was Man With No Life.
Ouch! I specifically asked you not to do the math. I thought we were friends.

Actually, I never believed in multi-tasking before, but turns out these little posting breaks actually compliment my creative projects. At least that's my current excuse.

No offense intended. Your contributions here are a breath of fresh air.
HickBoy is an acquired taste, but also a breath of fresh hair in his own unique way.

As long as you're upwind, I'm told.

:fest06:

I know someone who had _at least_ 30,000 posts to their name on one forum. They went from that to becoming laid back and "successful", a few years later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Get a life, ffs.

When Hickboy notices you enough to insult you, it means you've made it. Plus an oath from him is like a kiss from anyone else. :wink: What a f'king cunt he is. ;)

Congrats on the milestone dude. And your avatar is still the funkiest on here, by far. :D

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats! Your addiction is now documented.... Go forth and post!

O hush you've been here for nearly 3x as long as I have and have 12x as many posts. Who's addicted?!?!?!?!?

Hmmmm..... hmmmmmm????!!!!????
It just takes one to know one. lol

Congrats to you. Yeah, this is the only forum that I have ever reached 1000 too. Oh wait, Im over 2000. Addicts anonymous? Hello, My name is Wish...

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just takes one to know one. lol

Congrats to you. Yeah, this is the only forum that I have ever reached 1000 too. Oh wait, Im over 2000. Addicts anonymous? Hello, My name is Wish...

Not really. It's the only one I've maintained enough interest in long enough. I mostly lurk or don't have much to say in other forums or lose interest fairly quickly. LPSG's a keeper lmao.