Smooth88 has reached his 1000th Post

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hooray!!!!!

Congratulations to me!!! :fest30: :friday:

This is the first forum I've reached this milestone on (That keeps track of post counts). Now gimme my Gold Membership that I already have or I will unleash the hounds :p

Party time!!!

Yay Smooth88! My 1000th post became a Chinese food discussion. You're doing rather well.

I don't know that we can get a gold membership after the 1000th post... hmmm
It's been around longer than Verification Photo Gold. And was, perhaps, an incentive for me to continue this account.

Congrats...It is going to take me 10 yrs to get to 1000 posts!
Pro Tip: Generic Welcome Wagon

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well done, Smooth one! You're a class act.

And don't worry, we won't tell gramma.

Now please don't do the math on me, k?

Damn near 300 posts a month and 10 person a day. I remember on this Video Game forum I used to go to you get user ranking based on how many posts you have and the highest ranking (after around 5000 posts or so) was Man With No Life.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Damn near 300 posts a month and 10 person a day. I remember on this Video Game forum I used to go to you get user ranking based on how many posts you have and the highest ranking (after around 5000 posts or so) was Man With No Life.
Ouch! I specifically asked you not to do the math. I thought we were friends.

Actually, I never believed in multi-tasking before, but turns out these little posting breaks actually compliment my creative projects. At least that's my current excuse.

No offense intended. Your contributions here are a breath of fresh air.
HickBoy is an acquired taste, but also a breath of fresh hair in his own unique way.

As long as you're upwind, I'm told.

:fest06:

I know someone who had _at least_ 30,000 posts to their name on one forum. They went from that to becoming laid back and "successful", a few years later.

Last edited by a moderator: