smoothie

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One more. No hairs get caught up when you are removing a condom from your penis after safe sex.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all that newly exposed skin play with. pubic hair is a buffer/insulator to the skin, take it away and BOOM happy nerve endings. shaving/waxing takes off the first layer of dead skin cells with the hair so the skin will be softer and more sensitive to touch.

ML

D_Joe Munchin

Experimental Member
Media
all that newly exposed skin play with. pubic hair is a buffer/insulator to the skin, take it away and BOOM happy nerve endings. shaving/waxing takes off the first layer of dead skin cells with the hair so the skin will be softer and more sensitive to touch.

ML

Exactly. I mean I've got some hair at the moment and I miss being able to feel everything.

Still, I'm smooth where it counts.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Galcian - some hair is good.:smile:

gives you something to nuzzle. something to tug on. feels nice when you slip your hand down someone's pants or up their shirt and transition from smooth skin to hair. it's a tease and intimate, because really in day to day life the parts of people you causally touch *shake hands, hug, kiss on the cheek* are hairless or covered in clothing. so not too much hair but enough to make an impression is good.

ML

D_Joe Munchin

Experimental Member
Media
Ha well when you put it like that, then yeah, some hair is good. One of these days I'll take the plunge and get some pictures up.

Still, there's some places where it's just not good for me.