• Total smoothie

Votes: 27 23.9%

• Total voters

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Currently trimmed with smooth balls, but as you can see by my photos, I do like to go smooth on occasion.

BTW...prefer to shave with multi-blade disposable using lotion and water. Leaves me smooth and soft with no chaffing or dry skin. Anyone else use this method?

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only shave my cock hair, about half of the shaft. I use shaving cream and a new blade and have no problems.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could say that something that made me realize i was gay is that i like hair and women must dont have LOL . A shaved men is weird for me ! but taste or preferances are like the rainbow colors or ice cream flavors !

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Trimmed but I do fancy the smooth look from time to time. Personally, if I didn't have to deal with the hair growing back after shaving it and the irritation that follows, I would be smooth all the time.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
LOL! I prefer natural over shaved.

I could say that something that made me realize i was gay is that i like hair and women must dont have LOL . A shaved men is weird for me ! but taste or preferances are like the rainbow colors or ice cream flavors !

I myself am nautral currently, but I have shaved and I have trimmed and only shaved the sac. I am considering trimming and shaving the sac again...hmmm....the joys of manhood!