Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but looking through this thread makes me dislike my own boobs even more than I already do.

I think I need to talk to someone. Lately it's really bothering me. Hasn't always been this bad, but these past few months I dunno. I just have a grudge against my own boobs and it's fucked up.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I shouldn't say this, but looking through this thread makes me dislike my own boobs even more than I already do.

I think I need to talk to someone. Lately it's really bothering me. Hasn't always been this bad, but these past few months I dunno. I just have a grudge against my own boobs and it's fucked up.

What about this thread makes you hate your boobs? There's plenty of boobs of all shapes and sizes, and all of them look great. What is it about them you don't like?

I can tell you that the things you don't like about them, I'm guessing most men (and more importantly your man) doesn't see.

6-memes-about-boobs.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What about this thread makes you hate your boobs? There's plenty of boobs of all shapes and sizes, and all of them look great. What is it about them you don't like?

I can tell you that the things you don't like about them, I'm guessing most men (and more importantly your man) doesn't see.

6-memes-about-boobs.jpg

I don't wanna make it a me thing, I've always been and probably always will be self conscious about my chest.

There are plenty of beautiful kinds of boobs to see in the thread, but I can't help but compare myself to the big, round, bouncy ones. No matter how many people tell me they fit my frame, and that I'm just being ridiculous, I still have issues about my boobs.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna look for pics of men to post. We have lots of pics of women. Maybe some more sexy men will cheer me up :cool:

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't wanna make it a me thing, I've always been and probably always will be self conscious about my chest.

There are plenty of beautiful kinds of boobs to see in the thread, but I can't help but compare myself to the big, round, bouncy ones. No matter how many people tell me they fit my frame, and that I'm just being ridiculous, I still have issues about my boobs.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna look for pics of men to post. We have lots of pics of women. Maybe some more sexy men will cheer me up :cool:

I'm the last person to tell someone they're being ridiculous about how they are feeling, and that's totally not where I was trying to go there. I do however want to reference how often you rip some sorry fellow talking about how his tiny dick will never please a woman again, and remind you that just because your boobs aren't maybe as big, round and bouncy as some of those that have shown up in this forum, that they're still boobs. And everyone likes boobs!

Look at us (men), look how gangly and awkward we are. I honestly don't know how you women put up with us. I can say this with certainty. We've thankful every single time a woman is willing to let us have a shot at their bits!

I went outside of my comfort zone, but I found something to get you started with the sexy men...

30_People_Who_Have_No_Idea_How_to_Take_Glamour_Photos_20.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm the last person to tell someone they're being ridiculous about how they are feeling, and that's totally not where I was trying to go there. I do however want to reference how often you rip some sorry fellow talking about how his tiny dick will never please a woman again, and remind you that just because your boobs aren't maybe as big, round and bouncy as some of those that have shown up in this forum, that they're still boobs. And everyone likes boobs!

Look at us (men), look how gangly and awkward we are. I honestly don't know how you women put up with us. I can say this with certainty. We've thankful every single time a woman is willing to let us have a shot at their bits!

I went outside of my comfort zone, but I found something to get you started with the sexy men...

30_People_Who_Have_No_Idea_How_to_Take_Glamour_Photos_20.jpg

The difference: I never said my boobs are incapable of being seen as beautiful. I never said that they can't please a man.

The guys who I rip apart here, I do so because they speak on my behalf. I'm not doing that here. I'm only talking for myself.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I'm not finding any pics that tickle my fancy anyway. I'll leave the thread alone now, I probably should have from the beginning of this. I just don't have anywhere to put it.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference: I never said my boobs are incapable of being seen as beautiful. I never said that they can't please a man.

The guys who I rip apart here, I do so because they speak on my behalf. I'm not doing that here. I'm only talking for myself.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I'm not finding any pics that tickle my fancy anyway. I'll leave the thread alone now, I probably should have from the beginning of this. I just don't have anywhere to put it.

If that picture isn't doing it for you, I don't know what will! :blush:

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My SO is going thru this exact thing. We are both athletes and 2016/2017 were both really big years for us where our fitness was as high as ever (we both are Ironman and ultra runners). This year we both reduced our volume and have gained some weight. Not alot, but each of us have noticed (even though we are quite healthy). The last two months she's decided to hit it hard again and her boobs are the first "weight" to fall off. I get drunk off her body no matter what, but she shares many of the same feelings you do. She has an attraction to big bouncy ones but I know she's not super happy right now. It's a kind of mind fuck. Even though she's getting fitter and stronger she still carries some self consciousness.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tumblr_p2vp2lng8S1u6hpq4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8usgs7MFx1s7zvcko1_400.gif

tumblr_omi1n9QA7c1ss25kdo1_500.gif

I tried to find some that weren't just "Yep, they have a nice body but a generic pose and yep, that's a penis"

Mildly successful, a lot of the stuff I was finding the man being photographed was nice to look at but the photos themselves were pretty bland/boring.
Love the last one

Reactions: Enid and 693987

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tumblr_p2vp2lng8S1u6hpq4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8usgs7MFx1s7zvcko1_400.gif

tumblr_omi1n9QA7c1ss25kdo1_500.gif

I tried to find some that weren't just "Yep, they have a nice body but a generic pose and yep, that's a penis"

Mildly successful, a lot of the stuff I was finding the man being photographed was nice to look at but the photos themselves were pretty bland/boring.

Good God those pictures turn me on so much. The second one reminds me of a slightly thicker version I mean thicker body in general then mr. Rouge but everything else looks pretty right on. Makes me miss him so much. Anyway the guy is all soaped up please please let me wash them everywhere and then and then do all sorts of naughty things to them all of them

Oh, phew! I'm so glad I didn't pick poorly. I'll keep an eye out for a broader range of stuff to post up in here. I just really like how ladies look, because my male/masculine desires are met with Rem so I don't think about it that much :blush: