Smut goes here..... nsfw

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There really is something sexy about watching someone (that you're attracted to) get dressed, isn't there? :blush: It wasn't something I really noticed or had much appreciation for until my current sweetie. Add a nice suit on top of it? Oh my...

OMG This! LOL! Yes, I'll watch him put on his jeans in the morning, and he'll sometimes bust me. I see him come out of the shower and I'll whistle. And sometimes he's so shy about it, and sometimes he'll just "woo hoo" and dance.

He came home from an overseas tour with a brand new tailored suit. He looked fantastic in it! Then I made him take it off in front of me. That's all it took! Wow!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah... I haven't felt like posting anything on here, lately. So many of us have Some Shit going on in our lives, it just seems almost inappropriate. That's just me, though.

How is that, right?? Pretty much All the women who regularly post here are going through some seriously heavy shit all at the same time.

Again: FUCK YOU UNIVERSE

Media
This is the worst part of my life right now. It is this way for so many of the ladies right now. We are heartbroken.
@Fade, @Tight_N_Juicy, @Tattooed Goddess
I wish we could take heartbroken away from you. I wish we could do it for all the women we don’t know about at this site that are heartbroken. It’s a power that I don’t have. I wish I did. The best I can offer is that you will not always feel this way and hurt as you do now. It will get better—not perfect—but better. Perhaps the best we can do, as those that care about you, is to provide and make sure that you have a safe haven here to heal and to post what you need to help with that process. We can easily step back, or step out, protect this forum, and step back in when asked or appropriate. Let us know what to do. Women’s issues is—and should be—your safe zone, and should be yours exclusively—especially at this time.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cuz cuddles

87e6902a50f277b442599ddb3a9240a5--sexy-photography-eroticart-couples-photography.jpg

2a4b3a07a87b74dd6d56179d1cdacdc1.jpg

d9ff021c6ef23b0694a3df77b4afa4b1.jpg

tenor.gif

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's been a while lotta that in this household lately. More smooches than ever before too.

Being snuggles with him makes me feel close to her :heart:

He's the only other person on Earth with the same heartbreak as you. It's so good that you have each other to lean on and lean into.

*hugs*