Snail Trails

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd never heard (or thought) of "snail trails" before, and even after reading this thread I'm still not entirely sure what they are. Are they from precum leaking out during overnight erections? If so, wouldn't all guys who precum regularly experience this, regardless of size??

I don't precum and as far as I know I don't produce snail trails ... and I can't exactly say I feel left out of anything as a result ...

Steve :)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 20 2005, 03:37 PM
I'd never heard (or thought) of "snail trails" before, and even after reading this thread I'm still not entirely sure what they are. Are they from precum leaking out during overnight erections? If so, wouldn't all guys who precum regularly experience this, regardless of size??

I don't precum and as far as I know I don't produce snail trails ... and I can't exactly say I feel left out of anything as a result ...

Steve :)
[post=330665]Quoted post[/post]​

I kinda feel like you do, and to be honest I'm not sure if I want "snail trails" all of my bed sheets :puke:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, basically, they're at the bottom of my annoyance list. I've come to accept them. I don't so much enjoy them, but I don't mind.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I get them on my briefs and on my sheets. It's precum which for me comes out when ever I am hard and also when I have been hard and then deflate.

No big deal.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by inwait8@Jul 27 2005, 02:19 AM
Never experinced this... I do precum but i've never noticed this when I wake up. Do you guys sleep in the nude?
[post=331952]Quoted post[/post]​

I was thinking the same thing.
If I had that much pre-cum everytime I got hard I would constantly have to change my underware not to mention my sheets.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only get pre cum if I have been arroused for a while. Some of us might not have had it because when we get hard we crank it off and we're done so it doesn't get a chance to happen.
I'd guess after an erotic dream it happens to many of us. I know I've woken up to the hardest bones I've ever had. Feels like something will rip if it gets 1/8 of an inch longer.
I'm assuming you're not having wet dreams and having full ejaculation, and didn't get up for a piss and have the remainder of it drip around your sheets

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only get them after an orgasm. As others have mentioned, the 'last drops' come out whenever they want to, not when I want them to.

As for a 'happy trail', I have a hairy chest, arms and legs, and do have the trail from the bellybutton downward. Hey, it serves as a map if she ever gets lost! :lol

LapDog :p :9 :p

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBlackthorne said:
I usually get the trail after I masturbate. Seems like no matter how long I take to squeeze out the remaining semen, there's always a little bit that just drips out... dammit.

i usually clean the pipes after i cum by pissing.

Media
PacknThick said:
I usually clean the pipes after I cum by pissing.
Same here. I can't say I've ever experienced snail trails. I'm cut and sleep nude. I think it's just a matter of taking time to "clean the pipes" throroughly after. A daily release or two of those fluids helps, too: in avoiding buildup, in cleanliness, and in putting a smile on your face.:smile: