Snakes in the house and i dont mean ....

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a snake in my house last nite.And i dont mean a penis snake.I was going to the bathroom,and was walking down the hallway.I caught something moving by the stairs.it was a garden snake about a foot long.I was like WTF.Anyway i watched him and then grabbed him and took him outside to the yard down below.Anyway it took a while to get back to sleep.So that was my nite :eek:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Eek, indeed! I'd freak out if that happened to me. I wouldn't even want to touch it. I get grossed out enough when crickets, grasshoppers and lizards sometimes come inside. There was a grasshopper in my house just the other day. I killed it with some rolled up toilet paper and flushed it. I had an uneasy feeling the rest of that day, thinking there might be others.:eek:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You know all those security scenarios we ran? Well I'm smack in the middle of one we didn't think of.

[/FONT]Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking.... house!

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a snake in my house last nite.And i dont mean a penis snake.I was going to the bathroom,and was walking down the hallway.I caught something moving by the stairs.it was a garden snake about a foot long.I was like WTF.Anyway i watched him and then grabbed him and took him outside to the yard down below.Anyway it took a while to get back to sleep.So that was my nite :eek:
Good of you not to hurt it.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good of you not to hurt it.

That reminds me of this one episode of cops I was watchin like a month ago. Some woman called the cops because there was a snake on her porch and she was histarical. Anyway the cops got there and saw the snake, it was hanging off of her awning. Since she was freaking out so bad the cops couldn't wait for someone to come and get it. So one of the cops grabbed a stick or something and smacked it real hard in the side of its head which instantly killed it. I thought it was kind of messed up. I think snakes are pretty cool so I don't like to see one get killed or any animal for that matter. Then the took the stick, scooped it up and threw it in her outside trash can. It was sad.:frown1:

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i held this little guy for a few before releasing it.still at midnite its kinda of a shock to see a snake taking a stroll down your hall

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. That would be a creepy thing to see in your house. Good thing it wasn't deadly. For some reason this summer we've been getting a lot of reports of rattlesnake bites here in CO. More than normal.
We've found a dead one in the garage and a couple days ago there was one sunning itself out in the driveway. I've found their skins while I do yard work. Our next door neighbor said she finds them in her backyard all the time. They even get into her basement. BTW, these aren't rattlers I'm takin' about. So far, we haven't had any of those...
When I was working at a garden center we used to find 'em all the time.
I've belly danced with a snake before....

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate snakes. I was actually watching an episode of "Venom 911" on The Animal Planet channel the other day... people who had gotten venomous bites from snakes and lived to tell about it. One guy got bit by a 10ft long Black Mamba, whose bites are normally fatal. He said that he started feeling the effects of the venom within 60 seconds. He was bit 4 times total. Almost died. Was comatose and everything. It's been a couple months, and he still has nasty bite marks all over, and has to use a walker in order to walk. He takes a ton of medicine and is very ill. :frown1: So yeah... I don't like snakes.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am petrified of snakes.. I can't even touch snake skin when it was in my uncles shop... on belts and stuff.. It made me have to pee, and get the shudders.. I stear clear of garden snakes... no need to kill them. Just keep my distance.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I had a mountain kingsnake in my house not much larger than a garden snake a couple of years ago. Been here 25 years, never seen one before or since in the house. They kind of unnerve you when they jump out (any snake). But, I kind of enjoy seeing the harmless ones.

My daughter was sitting on a retaining wall when she was about 4 while I was mowing. She suddenly went into hysterics and fell on the ground screaming bloody murder. I of course ran to her as fast as possible and couldn't understand a word she said. I told her to calm down and tell me what was wrong, she said; "A snake, a snake and it bit me!", I of course said where and she said on her side. I looked and said; "I don't see a thing but white skin it couldn't have bitten you." To which she replied; "Well it licked me!" I said; "lets see if we can find it." I found a small Garter snake about 12 inches long and about 1/2" across. I explained that it really didn't have teeth that couldn't hurt her and showed her the small nubby teeth. She said; "Can I hold it", so I said sure. She played with it for half an hour until I said to turn it loose. Two days later she brought in another one to my real concern at that point (afraid I had over emphasised the point). I had to explain that she couldn't go around picking up just any snake because some are poisonous and it was ok since she knew that that one was a Garter snake. Thankfully she got the message. She turned into a real animal lover. One little boy remarked when she was about 8 "I really like Ariana mama, she's the only girl that will hunt lizzards with me". I wish she had kept looking at the lizzards.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading technopeasant's post it reminded me of an experience I had as a kid. I was about six years old and I used to love bugs for some reason. I would go out in my backyard and dig a whole and pick bugs out of the ground so I could hold them and look at them. Well I ended up picking one out of the ground that was long and had a lot of legs. Yup you guessed it, it was a centipede. I was letting it crawl up my arm and the next thing I knew my arm was stinging like crazy. I flung my arm up into the air and ran inside my house. My parents were looking at the mark on my arm from it and after I described it to them they figured it was a centipede. The mark looked like a really tiny snake bite. Then out of nowhere the centipede fell out of my shirt. Somehow it ended up inside my shirt and was in there for about 10 minutes unnoticed. After that I learned to stay away from those kinds of bugs but I didn't really desire to pick anymore of them up after that.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm another one who likes snakes. I wouldn't keep one as a pet, but I like having garden snakes, garter snakes, and most especially king snakes in my yard.

I'm surprised that anyone has picked up the little green garden snakes and played with them, though. Their one defense mechanism is releasing a truly disgusting scent.

I have a healthy respect for the poisonous ones, but I would never kill a snake if I could possibly avoid it. The good that they do far outweighs any harm they might do...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm Irish - we don't do snakes, not live ones - haven't for about 1500 years. Since coming here I've met a few snakes and I'm sorry to say I've bashed in skulls first and asked questions later. The viper bites can be nasty for littl'uns.

Snakes are not so bad if you use plenty of ketchup.

And the skins make great cowboy boots.

They do, indeed, taste good - for real - but I wouldn't use ketchup - maybe a corriander sauce?