Snaking over hard to the side

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the way it looks in pants when it snakes over hard... and this thick and long... how does it feel when it does this to you? In public when it does this do you feel like rubbing it? Mmmmmm.. it so hot to see. As a woman I'm wondering if there is a strategy to how it gets hard in the pants... the bulging... how do you know if it will tent up or snake over to the side?

Mmmmmmmmmmm...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So do more men prefer it to snake over to left or right while sitting, or tent up close to the body? What is more comfortable? And which way makes you want to rub it?

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always seem to find that I get hard and snake to the right which is most comfortable for me. This also is the most noticeable placement for best viewing. The tent effect can be quite unpleasant in how it feels but I admit I do allow this for obvious viewing pleasure. I agree that it does cause the desire to touch and feel especially whenever I know that I am being noticed. The knowledge that I am hard and ready to explode is very enjoyable. I really enjoy the feeling of an erection in my pants or shorts as the case may be. There are times I enjoy just going nude around the house and sporting a hard on. I know a couple of times recently, the shades were open and my next door neighbor (female) was looking right at me and smiled. I just smiled and waved back. I need to be more careful of this in the future or I might get myself arrested or cause a jealous husband/boyfriend to come looking for me.

Ponyboy18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well i usually wear pretty snug fit jeans so mine usually snakes down my leg, too tight too tent but when i wear shorts it tents up and too the right, but i tend too agree with gketwin73 tenting up with a raging hard-on can be quite uncomfortable especially if your on the larger side can cause alot of pressure, atleast for me it does, anyways hope that gives you some insight if your want anymore just message me

JustFuckMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine snakes to the left. I get kind of embarrassed when I'm wearing slacks or something. I try to hide it, but it's no use. It's when it's at that half hard state that it's hardest to hide, because it's danlging against my pantleg and you can sometimes see the outline of my head.