Snapchat account concern

Reglee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys! Last year I created an 18+ Snapchat Account for fun and I quickly had a nice size following. It was fun for maybe 2 weeks but Snapchat shut down my account. They said it was due to my account getting major traction but my account was unverified. Said it was "suspicious" and most likely "fake" And so that led me to create a new one but they locked me out of that one as well as the backup one.

The thing is, I verified by email but do you HAVE to verify by phone? Because I obviously only have one number which I use for my personal snap and I don't want to attach my phone number to the account where I post nudes. If anyone has any advice about the best way to go about this, could you let me know?

Nr018123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys! Last year I created an 18+ Snapchat Account for fun and I quickly had a nice size following. It was fun for maybe 2 weeks but Snapchat shut down my account. They said it was due to my account getting major traction but my account was unverified. Said it was "suspicious" and most likely "fake" And so that led me to create a new one but they locked me out of that one as well as the backup one.

The thing is, I verified by email but do you HAVE to verify by phone? Because I obviously only have one number which I use for my personal snap and I don't want to attach my phone number to the account where I post nudes. If anyone has any advice about the best way to go about this, could you let me know?
I’m trying to make one currently