Snapchat for bi dudes and straight curious discreet dudes

whitechocobar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys. Looking for friends that are willing to chat, talk about anything under the sun and maybe have fun sometimes. Those who can be trusted and doesn't share what happens in the app. Anyone who is up for bros or friendship? Talking about each other cultures and interests? We can make a group and then we can get to know each other well. Just comment your snap.

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
24yo fit straight guy with a gf here. I'm into showing off in packed gym locker rooms on cam with other guys who have the balls to do the same thing. I'm 9 inches when hard and looking for a sub who isnt afraid of public fun too. My skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e and twitter is @RhysJoh07516832. Snap is joey19842000.

Only add me if ur under 30yo, fit, hung and can prove u have the balls for public fun.

maskedotter

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. Looking for friends that are willing to chat, talk about anything under the sun and maybe have fun sometimes. Those who can be trusted and doesn't share what happens in the app. Anyone who is up for bros or friendship? Talking about each other cultures and interests? We can make a group and then we can get to know each other well. Just comment your snap.
Interested in the group.
masked_otter